Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Now this i don't like. He's leap frogging over an entire field of prospects, contenders, and people who have dedicated their lives to getting these opportunities only for a guy to get it off of name recognition.

I didn't mind the Floyd/McGregor fight and his exhibitions because he was essentially retired. He wasn't fighting for any championships. And he wasn't interfering with the rankings and trajectory of any current fighters at any weight class. It was a side show.

This is directly taking from people who earned the opportunity to fight Joshua or Wilder.... Or even a fight with each other.

I'd agree with you if Ngannou was fighting for a championship, but neither Wilder or Joshua have a championship right now, and if it wasn't Ngannou, there's a good chance both would be can crushing the next fight anyway.

but the HW division ain't really that exciting if we're being hones
This where you lost me.

I really watch this sport...

A kid like Jared Anderson who been busting his ass to break through as a star in this industry deserves this opportunity a million times more then Ngannu, and you don't possess the words to convince me otherwise.

This where you lost me.

I really watch this sport...

A kid like Jared Anderson who been busting his ass to break through as a star in this industry deserves this opportunity a million times more then Ngannu, and you don't possess the words to convince me otherwise.

Yes, but would Wilder actually fight Jared Anderson next? You watch the sport, so you know how the game goes. These dudes don't fight the most deserving opponents. They fight the opponents that they think can give them the best shot of moving up ranks with the least amount of risk.

My point is that the next fight probably wouldn't be Wilder vs some other contender. It would be Wilder against some dude that everyone believes Wilder would beat.

Jared Anderson gets a fight with Wilder or Joshua the boxing community wakes the fuck up in a way that people really haven't seen in a minute.

He's an American heavyweight that's been being steadily pushed to main event status.

If he can get thru either one if those guys... The feel is restored. They're the perfect opponents for an up and coming fighter like him. And he really earned that position thru hard work.

Like to a casual... Y'all might not see it. But to me..m is different. If I'm Jared Anderson, I'm furious.... Cuz a fight with Joshua or Wilder is 100% goals. So I mean, naw... Fuck Ngannu..... Fight a retired Tyson or some shit like that

He fight in April though. So I'm sure he gonna talk his shit when they give him the mic.
He needs to let it be known he's up next.... So book them title fights

Jared Anderson gets a fight with Wilder or Joshua the boxing community wakes the fuck up in a way that people really haven't seen in a minute.

He's an American heavyweight that's been being steadily pushed to main event status.

If he can get thru either one if those guys... The feel is restored. They're the perfect opponents for an up and coming fighter like him. And he really earned that position thru hard work.

Like to a casual... Y'all might not see it. But to me..m is different. If I'm Jared Anderson, I'm furious.... Cuz a fight with Joshua or Wilder is 100% goals. So I mean, naw... Fuck Ngannu..... Fight a retired Tyson or some shit like that

Bruh, I'm not disagreeing with you about Anderson.

Boxing is a sport full of independent contractors. Them dudes aren't interested in doing what's best for boxing. They want to do what's best for themselves. If that wasn't true, we'd be on Spence vs Crawford III right now instead of still listening to them sell wolf tickets about a fight.

A fight between Wilder and Ngannou would basically have no effect on the standings. It would basically just be a payday for both guys. If you going to fault them for doing that, then you should be faulting the whole damn system because it's built for this type of shit to happen.

Back