Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Now this i don't like. He's leap frogging over an entire field of prospects, contenders, and people who have dedicated their lives to getting these opportunities only for a guy to get it off of name recognition.

I didn't mind the Floyd/McGregor fight and his exhibitions because he was essentially retired. He wasn't fighting for any championships. And he wasn't interfering with the rankings and trajectory of any current fighters at any weight class. It was a side show.

This is directly taking from people who earned the opportunity to fight Joshua or Wilder.... Or even a fight with each other.

Waiting for the main event. Yoka DESPERATELY needs to win

This Azeez/Faure fight is really dope... Rest of the card has been sh!t so far, looking forward to Yoka/Takam too... Ive always like Takam, hes a game dude...

Is Yoka protected by the judges??? I was thinking no way Takam gets the points win but now Yoka's lost was thinking he may not be the golden ticket...

This Azeez/Faure fight is really dope... Rest of the card has been sh!t so far, looking forward to Yoka/Takam too... Ive always like Takam, hes a game dude...

Is Yoka protected by the judges??? I was thinking no way Takam gets the points win but now Yoka's lost was thinking he may not be the golden ticket...
It's tough to know. I'll be surprised if Takam get the decision but Yoka definitely lost more than just his last fight. That was a huge reality check for him

It's tough to know. I'll be surprised if Takam get the decision but Yoka definitely lost more than just his last fight. That was a huge reality check for him

Yeah I was surprised Bakole managed to get the decision over there... It will be interesting to see how the fight starts...

Great win for Azeez and good stoppage by the ref... Im loving Azeez's glow up, from no promoter on small hall shows, to getting signed by Sky and winning South Area, English, British, Commonwealth and Euro title... Proper old skool career, like something from the 80s... Especially with his Hagler outfit haha

Yeah I was surprised Bakole managed to get the decision over there... It will be interesting to see how the fight starts...

Great win for Azeez and good stoppage by the ref... Im loving Azeez's glow up, from no promoter on small hall shows, to getting signed by Sky and winning South Area, English, British, Commonwealth and Euro title... Proper old skool career, like something from the 80s... Especially with his Hagler outfit haha
Imma catch the replay of that Faure Azeez joint, it looked like a good one

Back