Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

I hear you monk, but bruh... The boxing community went wild for Ruiz/Ortiz.... And even though he went 1-1 with Joshua....I think every sports fan in the world wouldn't hesitate to prefer a Wilder/Ruiz card.

And after April... I'm ready to see Anderson in title contention.... But the buzz is already in the air about Anderson/ Efe

My overall point is this... There's enough buzz in the air to not have to justify a side show of Ngannu getting his shit knocked loose, cuz he's never been in the ring with a world class fighter you can't clinch

I hear you monk, but bruh... The boxing community went wild for Ruiz/Ortiz.... And even though he went 1-1 with Joshua....I think every sports fan in the world wouldn't hesitate to prefer a Wilder/Ruiz card.

And after April... I'm ready to see Anderson in title contention.... But the buzz is already in the air about Anderson/ Efe

My overall point is this... There's enough buzz in the air to not have to justify a side show of Ngannu getting his shit knocked loose, cuz he's never been in the ring with a world class fighter you can't clinch

Hey, I been saying I wanted Wilder/Ruiz for a long time now, but they didn't make it happen. And that's my point, we not going to get the actual boxing matches we want to see with the top guys because they are only interested in big purses and easy positioning.

So I'll take Ngannou/Wilder. Wilder isn't Fury. You can't just assume he's going to beat Ngannou because of a skill advantage. Yes, he's been boxing longer, but most of his success has come from being able to put opponents down with a touch. Ngannou can do the same thing. I'm not saying Ngannou will win, but it will be a more competitive fight than McGregor/Mayweather.

Fury is a such a big cunt, I cant stand him... Absolute penis of this highest degree, every fight he has their are tons of stipulations and back and fourth...

Like a unification fight wouldnt have a rematch clause, especially when Usyk is the one bringing 4 belts to the table!!! Fury's imaginary 'lineal' belt means fck all...
I need this fight to fall apart so bad, LMAO. My boy Ngannou needs that big pay day, lol.

Back