Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

nyk1920-artical-header-1600x500.jpg
This why i stay quiet. Niggas hurtin outchere...

Ahh yes an opportunity for cats who swore they only rode the bench in HS due to “the coach hating them” to tryout only for them to get their ass kicked. But due to delusions of grandeur they’ll then run to FB to say the only reason they didn’t make Big 3 was because the Illuminati and they’re not selling their soul.

Since no ball until Thursday ima be a nigga

ghostdeni don’t you ever call anybody an idiot on here

especially a guy that knows what he’s talking about

I’m okay with somebody else calling him an idiot but not you man I’m sorry but we don’t respect your basketball opinion around here. It’s horrible but we let you live until you get outta line. Then we gotta put you back in line. And it’s worse because you’re cocky so you really be thinking you be killin shit lol

you seem like a great guy, you’re big time and class personified but I gotta break the news to you. It’s better that you know too. We told shizlansky he was shit years ago and he actually improved until he regressed recently. View this as the turning point in your posting career

I’m okay with somebody else calling him an idiot but not you man I’m sorry but we don’t respect your basketball opinion around here. It’s horrible but we let you live until you get outta line. Then we gotta put you back in line. And it’s worse because you’re cocky so you really be thinking you be killin shit lol

you seem like a great guy, you’re big time and class personified but I gotta break the news to you. It’s better that you know too. We told shizlansky he was shit years ago and he actually improved until he regressed recently. View this as the turning point in your posting career

Getting your Steven A. Smith on I see.

Lol

Im still waiting on the takes I be wrong about. I need receipts bruh

Because

I HOOP

It's like that huh...on some "you shall not pass" shit I see.

Back