Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Instead of keeping the team together, lets say Presti thought with the fact that Harden was developing so fast it would be impossible to keep him and Westbrook together, and he decided to keep Harden over Westbrook, do yall think that OKC with Harden as the primary ball handler and his shooting would, they would have got a ring before KD left?

And same with the Rockets. Do yall think a young westbrook without KD would have been a better fit with Dwight before Dantoni became the coach?

Harden and KD would've been better than Russ and KD no doubt

Dwight and Westbrook.......thats tough but I could see that working since Howard hated running pick and roll and Russ played with Steven Adams who doesnt run a lot of that either. Would only go so far with a non shooter like Westbrook and Howard clogging up the paint

This nigga really got in his feelings over a whole fact a berated me with a bunch of 3rd grade jokes. I just dropped 30 pounds James harden still can't play defense and you just jumped through a phenomenal amount of mental hula hoops and dick sucking to claim he does

Here are some actual facts you bitchass nigga

That's it? Don't ever disrespect me again nigga with this bullshit

But I'm sure you had to find YouTube videos with pretty colors and shit because reading is hard for you. But here you are

Read it, write it down, take a picture idgaf. There's some videos in there for you too so it'll be easier to understand. Be sure to get a dictionary I know you'll need it.

Your next post should be an apology.

not sure where the Kilroy and Ghost beef came from but im here for it lol

Yo rocket fans fill me in. How many new niggas did you'll pick up? Seems like every player transactions I see. Its the rockets attach to it.

You all got all that roster space?

Yo rocket fans fill me in. How many new niggas did you'll pick up? Seems like every player transactions I see. Its the rockets attach to it.

You all got all that roster space?

Nah we have a 15 man roster now but we could open up another roster spot if we let go of Clemons, Chandler or Hartenstein and we can sign another buyout candidate

Back