Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Bro they are just hating because it’s cool to hate on Kyrie

None of these clowns know Kyrie personally, none of them know smart or passionate he is, none of them have heard him speak in meetings, none of them know what he brings to the position. They just hear sound bites and not even the interview and slander Kyrie and then run with a narrative for the foreseeable future.

The Nerve

foh beta

you be the main one taking digs at EVERY player not wearing a Heat jersey, but you sitting in here breaking character for Kyrie knowing good and damn well niggas is joking

Hold on nigga,

fuck is wrong with your fat Anthony Anderson shaped, hooked on phonics illiterate, probably got Cheeto dust and little Debbie snack cakes on the side of the mouth head ass calling me an idiot?

I'm a gotdamn basketball laureate compared to you nigga.

Now waddle along and go find a Snickers or something. I know yo fat ass not the same when you hungry.

This nigga really got in his feelings over a whole fact a berated me with a bunch of 3rd grade jokes. I just dropped 30 pounds James harden still can't play defense and you just jumped through a phenomenal amount of mental hula hoops and dick sucking to claim he does

Here are some actual facts you bitchass nigga

foh beta

you be the main one taking digs at EVERY player not wearing a Heat jersey, but you sitting in here breaking character for Kyrie knowing good and damn well niggas is joking
How can I know you’re joking when it’s not funny? And not everything said was a joke
Also even if what you said was true about me that doesn’t diminish what I said. Y’all are so turned off by Kyrie based on perception y’all took this minor news and used it to slander the guy when you know nothing about the intricacies of what the job entails nor what Kyrie brings to the position based on tweets

How can I know you’re joking when it’s not funny? And not everything said was a joke
Also even if what you said was true about me that doesn’t diminish what I said. Y’all are so turned off by Kyrie based on perception y’all took this minor news and used it to slander the guy when you know nothing about the intricacies of what the job entails nor what Kyrie brings to the position based on tweets
man, let me stop you right here

i dont give a shit about kyrie man lol...all i know is what i said was jokes. I'm not speaking for nobody else.

I'll let one of the dudes who were serious about him not being a good choice speak for themselves

This nigga really got in his feelings over a whole fact a berated me with a bunch of 3rd grade jokes. I just dropped 30 pounds James harden still can't play defense and you just jumped through a phenomenal amount of mental hula hoops and dick sucking to claim he does

Here are some actual facts you bitchass nigga

A Shaqtin montage from 3 years ago and a YouTube video from 2014

Word?

You and Giannis need a better scouting report

man, let me stop you right here

i dont give a shit about kyrie man lol...all i know is what i said was jokes. I'm not speaking for nobody else.

I'll let one of the dudes who were serious about him not being a good choice speak for themselves
Okay so stop talking then! Lol

nigga said it’s only jokes but when somebody says Zion needs to drop weight then it’s

05FAD83F-6B58-4D5B-8130-17D2254F59ED.gif

Okay so stop talking then! Lol

nigga said it’s only jokes but when somebody says Zion needs to drop weight then it’s

View attachment 232948
ehhh...you in here CONSTANTLY making the same po boy comments and shit

how many times have I, AP, mentioned Kyrie Irving before today?

but i will agree with you on one thing...this exchange has exceeded the amount back and forth posts I normally give about players I dont give a shit about, so this my last one on it

see you at the next topic

fool said Kyrie should do an intern for his union position and dead serious

“it was a joke” shouldn’t be no energy than. Let me look stupid.

im wrongly calling out jokes Masked as pussy shit and for that I apologize for not knowing the puss ass playbook

“we suppose to brothers”

Back