Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

@rockets fans,

These are yall heros?

Scust.

nyk1920-artical-header-1600x500.jpg

Jokes aside, no matter what they accomplished individually I dont think these dudes ever truly moved on from this

Anytime they speak on it you can tell they're disgusted with how that situation played out and even though they probably wouldn't admit it....I think they would trade it all, the mvps, scoring titles, championships ect to keep that team together and stay in OKC

Instead of keeping the team together, lets say Presti thought with the fact that Harden was developing so fast it would be impossible to keep him and Westbrook together, and he decided to keep Harden over Westbrook, do yall think that OKC with Harden as the primary ball handler and his shooting would, they would have got a ring before KD left?

And same with the Rockets. Do yall think a young westbrook without KD would have been a better fit with Dwight before Dantoni became the coach?

And I know we looking at it in hindsight, but at the time the only realistic option would have been paying the luxury tax and keep all four of them for another year or two.

That team would have eventually had to be broken up because Harden would have outgrown the bench and they were all too young to make the sacrifices necessary to successfully have 3 ball dominant stars play together.

Also at the time no one knew Harden was going to be this incredible. At the time picking Harden over Westbrook would have been the wrong move to everyone on the outside.

It can be debated that the front office at OKC should have had the fortsight to see how good Harden was gonna be considering they saw him in practice every day.

Last edited:
Back