Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

80% of your posts are horrible but you’re a nice guy so it’s cool

movies, music, basketball

Garbito

So no receipts when it comes to ball?

Music? GTFOH. You like Lil B

Movies. I like what I like and not just gon jock half of those weak ass marvel movies like you nigga

not sure where the Kilroy and Ghost beef came from but im here for it lol

Lol ain't no beef, he don't know enough to go back and forth with yet. His posts be having the newborn giraffe legs

giphy.gif

I'm just here to correct him so he can learn to walk on his own

Since no ball until Thursday ima be a nigga

ghostdeni don’t you ever call anybody an idiot on here

especially a guy that knows what he’s talking about

I’m okay with somebody else calling him an idiot but not you man I’m sorry but we don’t respect your basketball opinion around here. It’s horrible but we let you live until you get outta line. Then we gotta put you back in line. And it’s worse because you’re cocky so you really be thinking you be killin shit lol

you seem like a great guy, you’re big time and class personified but I gotta break the news to you. It’s better that you know too. We told shizlansky he was shit years ago and he actually improved until he regressed recently. View this as the turning point in your posting career

Aye, why you picking on my mans yo?

Ol take shots at the easy target ass mfer.

Oh damn.

Ima just stay shut.

Aye, why you picking on my mans yo?

Ol take shots at the easy target ass mfer.

Oh damn.

Ima just stay shut.
Breezy didn’t deserve being called an idiot

He don’t be bothering nobody

I’d do the same for #1hiphopjunkie also

they like the kids in the hood that mind they business and be in the books when dirty corner niggas wanna try and mess with them

give that lil nigga his football back

they like the kids in the hood that mind they business and be in the books when dirty corner niggas wanna try and mess with them

give that lil nigga his football back
you sound like you speaking from personal experience

Back