Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Since no ball until Thursday ima be a nigga

ghostdeni don’t you ever call anybody an idiot on here

especially a guy that knows what he’s talking about

I’m okay with somebody else calling him an idiot but not you man I’m sorry but we don’t respect your basketball opinion around here. It’s horrible but we let you live until you get outta line. Then we gotta put you back in line. And it’s worse because you’re cocky so you really be thinking you be killin shit lol

you seem like a great guy, you’re big time and class personified but I gotta break the news to you. It’s better that you know too. We told shizlansky he was shit years ago and he actually improved until he regressed recently. View this as the turning point in your posting career

Yo if you ever compare me to shiz again I'll find you in jersey and shank you I'm biased against James harden it is what it is 8 think the nigga is a weird combination of a excellent bball player and also trash at the sametime

You had the thin 8k gold chain from the swap meet that pop off if you bend down too fast
i noticed something

if you and I go back and forth more than 2 exchanges, the disses get watered down

let's just get the initial diss, the rebuttal diss, and maybe a follow up diss a piece then keep it moving

good day sir

Breezy didn’t deserve being called an idiot

He don’t be bothering nobody

This part is true. I laugh, hit reactions comment when I need to. I be in the cut, minding mine.

they like the kids in the hood that mind they business and be in the books when dirty corner niggas wanna try and mess with them

give that lil nigga his football back

I was with you till this. The little nigga and running the football seems like disrespect

giphy.gif

I thought it was silent respect you the homie, what's going on?

I was just fucking with breezy y'all niggas got real politically correct in here, what happened?like seriously I could of said I'll piss on one of his dead relatives Graves and sacrificed a baby on the tombstone in ic days and nobody would of batted an eye

Now I feel bad we just some old niggas having civil sports discussions now

This part is true. I laugh, hit reactions comment when I need to. I be in the cut, minding mine.

I was with you till this. The little nigga and running the football seems like disrespect

giphy.gif

Lmao I incorporate references a lot when I post

i mean, we can keep going, but you out here looking like Olajuwon on the Raptors

is this what you want?

giphy.gif

Personally I woulda fought him for that

Breezy didn’t deserve being called an idiot

He don’t be bothering nobody

I’d do the same for #1hiphopjunkie also

they like the kids in the hood that mind they business and be in the books when dirty corner niggas wanna try and mess with them

give that lil nigga his football back

This made me laugh.

I was just fucking with breezy y'all niggas got real politically correct in here, what happened?like seriously I could of said I'll piss on one of his dead relatives Graves and sacrificed a baby on the tombstone in ic days and nobody would of batted an eye

Times have changed

None of this bothers me at all though, it's just jokes. The day I let niggas on the internet get me in my feelings it's a wrap.

My child's mother calls me worse shit on the regular I'm sure of it lol.

Blame freeman he caught feelings about jokes so now things ain’t the same

Back