Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Blakes knees were shot before the pistons but all im saying is it would have been better if he got traded to a team that didnt need to put such a load on him. The majority of teams would have used like the Pistons, so im not gonna say they did something wrong.

Especially since load managing injury prone players with a whole regiment created for them is a brand new thing.

This isnt the same as resting players so they dont burn out, which is what load management was a few years ago, im talking something like Kawhi never playing back to back cause he has a degenerative quad issue.

Im not for load management in the traditional sense but im all for load managing if a player has a high risk of injuring the same body part.

Im thinking Blake and Rose would have benefitted off that, and hope Zion and KP are treated like that going forward.

He’s on team with Reggie Jackson and Andre Drummond as the rest of core players as the pistons were moving to a new arena

cant play griff 1 out of every 4 games

That’s like blaming the knicks for playing Amare like they did when he came

His knees were gonna go out regardless

I still remember that Inside report from a Dr that said Amare had 3 years left I think the year before his last in Phoenix

Bruh, using other persons traits as a way to diss someone else is always disrespectful to those other persons.

I know some of yall super masculine but its really not that hard to understand.

Telling a jew you acting like a christian as a way to diss the jew is a diss to christians. Like jews are better than christians? Fuck you mean. And dont get caught up on the example, its just an example. I can give yall a million examples.

Saying someone has female tendencies is not in itself wrong. But using female tendencies as a diss means playing like a woman is bad so ofcourse women are gonna feel disrespected.

I really question the cognitive ability to some of yall man. Like yall brains cant process shit. I aint calling yall stupid though but im getting close.
Well said.

I thought this was wack because the winning team has to score 24 no matter what in the 4th thus the quarter might be over in 4 mins but this kinda guarantees that the game is competitive from the tip

and guys are gonna want to play for Kobe so it might not be bad but if the losing team is 40 points away they have to score 40 in the 4th and might stop playing hard

i like it...niggas that dont like it be complaining about not getting rid of the cowboys playing the redskins or eagles

let that shit go

Back