Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Im disgusted that we keep losing to the Blazers

Harden either hurt or mentally broke
Prolly both lol. If he not the focal point of the offense he gets disinterested as fuck. Stands in one spot off to the side, Doesnt move around, set picks etc. Its why him and CP couldnt get along cuz Chris wasnt having that prima donna shit. Westbrook lowkey feeling the same way as he getting alot more 30 point games and running the offense more.

Bruh, using other persons traits as a way to diss someone else is always disrespectful to those other persons.

I know some of yall super masculine but its really not that hard to understand.

Telling a jew you acting like a christian as a way to diss the jew is a diss to christians. Like jews are better than christians? Fuck you mean. And dont get caught up on the example, its just an example. I can give yall a million examples.

Saying someone has female tendencies is not in itself wrong. But using female tendencies as a diss means playing like a woman is bad so ofcourse women are gonna feel disrespected.

I really question the cognitive ability to some of yall man. Like yall brains cant process shit. I aint calling yall stupid though but im getting close.

Last edited:
Them lines will never be parallel

so don’t even try to draw them
so what does it mean when a dude says to another dude "you acting like a bitch right now"

Bruh, using other persons traits as a way to diss someone else is always disrespectful to those other persons.

Telling a jew you acting like a christian as a way to diss the jew is a diss to christians. Like jews are better than christians? Fuck you mean. And dont get caught up on the example, its just an example. I can give yall a million examples.

Saying someone has female tendencies is not in itself wrong. But using female tendencies is a diss means playing like a woman is bad so ofcourse women are gonna feel disrespected.

I really question the cognitive ability to some of yall man. Like yall brains cant process shit. I aint calling yall stupid though but im getting close.

You really think they don't understand all that?

But can we swing this back around to basketball? Someone that's upset with his apology should start a thread on the subject.

so what does it mean when a dude says to another dude "you acting like a bitch right now"

It means You acting soft.

Female Tendencies is not diss for women no matter how you slice it.

And when I hear the word bitch women dont come to mind for me. I moved over that

Saying someone has female tendencies is not in itself wrong. But using female tendencies is a diss means playing like a woman is bad so ofcourse women are gonna feel disrespected.

You should’ve quoted me.

You really think they don't understand all that?

But can we swing this back around to basketball? Someone that's upset with his apology should start a thread on the subject.

I really think they dont understand that fam. I think their brain connectors have blocks where calling someone a female as a diss isnt disrespectful to females.

You right though. Back to ball.

Last edited:
It means You acting soft.

Female Tendencies is not diss for women no matter how you slice it.

And when I hear the word bitch women dont come to mind for me. I moved over that
acting soft like...oh i dont know...a woman? Because that's where it derives from...c'mon brah

a bitch is a FEMALE dog. It's derived from the non male species.

you might not think of a female now when you hear bitch, but its strange you dont when the very way its used is to tell a man he's acting like a female

Of course there’s always how you say something too. But the way Morris said it wasn’t a diss to women. Women for the most part aren’t as physically strong as men so he’s saying he’s acting woman like. But I get it...

acting soft like...oh i dont know...a woman? Because that's where it derives from...c'mon brah

a bitch is a FEMALE dog. It's derived from the non male species.

you might not think of a female now when you hear bitch, but its strange you dont when the very way its used is to tell a man he's acting like a female

Words changes over time

And no women should fell some type of way if a man tells another man hes acting like a bitch

Back