Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

I really think they dont understand that fam. I think their brain connectors have blocks where calling some a female as a diss isnt disrespectful to females.

You right though. Back to ball.

You may be right and I may have given them too much credit.

It sucks what happened to Blake man.

Stan Van Gundy ruined dudes career with that trade.

Took a very good but very injury prone player and put him on a team where a huge load was going to be put on him.

I know in Blakes early career this wasnt a thing, and I know we hate load managing for the sake of load managing, but Blake was the type of player that needed load management.

Putting Blake on the same load management Kawhi is on seems like necessity. Him and D.Rose after the first injury.

It sucks what happened to Blake man.

Stan Van Gundy ruined dudes career with that trade.

Took a very good but very injury prone player and put him on a team where a huge load was going to be put on him.

I know in Blakes early career this wasnt a thing, and I know we hate load managing for the sake of load managing, but Blake was the type of player that needed load management.

Putting Blake on the same load management Kawhi is on seems like necessity. Him and D.Rose after the first injury.

Plz SVG had nothing to do with that. Blake's knees were already shot and this was gonna happen. It was smart for the Clippers to get rid of him

The best field ever?

Stop.
Aaron Gordon was robbed is a debate and him and lavine put on the best dunk contest this century. Dwight is a former winner and DJJ is one of the best dunkers in the league

Zion also makes that very competitive

When the last time the field was that strong?

Plz SVG had nothing to do with that. Blake's knees were already shot and this was gonna happen. It was smart for the Clippers to get rid of him

I agree 100% but the Pistons allowing/forcing him to play on that injured knee for one game in the playoffs last season definitely didnt help

Back