Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

That change is trash man.

I been avoiding beeing that guy but fuck it, im that guy.

Why the fuck does there have to be a forced way to honor Kobes legacy? Dont need to change the logo, teams dont all need to retire his number, players dont have to change their numbers etc. All that shit is super wack to me and feels fake.

We all loved Kobe, we all were effected by his death and we all honoring him without having to fake an event honoring him.

And also, fuck all yall that disagree man. Guns loaded.

Didn't need no changes, just tell those fuck niggas to actually go out there and play

i would think you of all people would be on board for change

i know you tired of seeing the Bums...i mean Bears be an embarrassment... but this not the thread for this

i would think you of all people would be on board for change

i know you tired of seeing the Bums...i mean Bears be an embarrassment... but this not the thread for this
There's a reason I haven't watched this game in 10 years, if these players don't give a shit why should I or any fan for that matter.Stop with the dumb gimmicks

No clue what the bears and wanting the all star game to be competitive has to do with each other

Exactly the target score will be 24 points from wherever the winning team is after 3

one team has to score 24 vs one that might have to score 44
The way these teams be chucking during the All Star Game that shouldn’t be a problem

Exactly the target score will be 24 points from wherever the winning team is after 3

one team has to score 24 vs one that might have to score 44

Do you truly believe one of the teams could be down by 20 after 3 in this new format?

Back