Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

A nickname for the 76ers lol

Said it yesterday and ill say it is. By far the worst nickname for a team ever.

I dont think @Mister B. Made it up either. Had to have seen it on some Sixers forum.

The fact they calling the team "The People" amongst each other adds on to them being the worst fans ever.

@O.G. the only cool Sixers fan and even you might need to get stomped out just for association cause of that nickname.

Said it yesterday and ill say it is. By far the worst nickname for a team ever.

I dont think @Mister B. Made it up either. Had to have seen it on some Sixers forum.

The fact they calling the team "The People" amongst each other adds on to them being the worst fans ever.

@O.G. the only cool Sixers fan and even you might need to get stomped out just for association cause of that nickname.
Nah, he does make up for teams/players lol. I think he was calling Peyton Manning P Diddy or something similar

If they got Jimmy they probably wouldn’t have traded for Westbrook

Maybe

I don't see Jimmy being cool with harden chucking bs and not playing defense and playing garbage in city's with popping strip clubs. that shit would of imploded crazy. And then he would be the scapegoat for anything that went wrong I wouldn't do that shit either

I don't see Jimmy being cool with harden chucking bs and not playing defense and playing garbage in city's with popping strip clubs. that shit would of imploded crazy. And then he would be the scapegoat for anything that went wrong I wouldn't do that shit either
Yeah but with harden there and presumably Chris Paul, Jimmy coulda just took a more defensive role in this scenario with PJ tucker

Plus Jimmy from Texas

either way I’m really glad he came I appreciate him so much

Back