Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Also the hornets are half a game back behind the magic for 8th the same magic some had as a top 6 seed

source.gif

I ain’t read all that man because this is dumb

chill out I’m tired of getting PMs asking why AP is Acting like this
typical

you do this every time also...you ask for engagement but dont want the engagement when it happens

but anyone who reading this and allegedly sending PMs to beta...dont do that. You can send it directly to me or post it in here. We can talk

Lmao yeah man I’m on your ass NH

what % of this was because of fultz?

It was a combination of believing in their defense and Fultz giving them enough at the PG position to where they wouldnt be as bad offensively as they had been in previous years

not a deep dive at all

again, your reputation here removes almost any benefit of the doubt

you said you found it interesting...I asked why

if it was Mister, Hustle, Infamous, whoever...i would've done the same thing, but they have a couple of things going for them that you dont...

benefit of the doubt and they dont make it a habit of trying to post low hanging fruit tweets about other teams like you do

who is more knowledgeable now b/c of that tweet you posted? What's the context? Do you go mining for these types of posts? You said you saw it on your TL, so either you follow the person who tweeted it or you follow someone who RT'd it.

That's like me posting shit from a Laker stan (notice i said stan) about how things are going on with BI, Hart and Lonzo while the team was on the 13 game losing streak. Why would i care about what they think as it relates to the team im watching? It's not any in depth analysis or even a interesting perspective...just some "We WOn tHe trADe" bullshit. Im not saying that's what you on, but i am saying it's low hanging fruit and it adds nothing to the conversation.

I'm pretty sure I've posted a meme stating the same fact. Maybe I posted it in the Lakers thread though, to avoid this kind of reaction.

I don't see why you even took offense. It wasn't like your team was singled out. And the tweet is from one of the actual players mentioned.

You have to stop being so damn sensitive about your squad, man. They're trash and are going to get clowned about that. It's how it works.

Remember me asking were you going to act this way the whole season when you reacted defensively to my post super early in the season?

I'm pretty sure I've posted a meme stating the same fact. Maybe I posted it in the Lakers thread though, to avoid this kind of reaction.

I don't see why you even took offense. It wasn't like your team was singled out. And the tweet is from one of the actual players mentioned.

You have to stop being so damn sensitive about your squad, man. They're trash and are going to get clowned about that. It's how it works.

Remember me asking were you going to act this way the whole season when you reacted defensively to my post super early in the season?
thank you for at least responding

but i'm not sensitive at all

i asked him why HE posted that b/c he said HE found it interesting

I dont remember your post exactly though...it's been a min so forgive me

but to me, that's like me trying to rip on Jaemoons b/c the cavs suck. I dont care about the cavs unless they are about to do some business with the pelicans. It's low hanging fruit and for me, that's not interesting. Even when he come in here with his hashtags, it dont have the same effect it once did, so I read it and keep it moving

But all my posts asking other people questions cant always be viewed as me being defensive when i'm either pointing something out or asking a legit question...Maybe i should put lol behind my posts or something...idk, but i dont be thinking about it as deeply as he be trying to make it.

I'm more intrigued than anything

thank you for at least responding

but i'm not sensitive at all

i asked him why HE posted that b/c he said HE found it interesting

I dont remember your post exactly though...it's been a min so forgive me

but to me, that's like me trying to rip on Jaemoons b/c the cavs suck. I dont care about the cavs unless they are about to do some business with the pelicans. It's low hanging fruit and for me, that's not interesting. Even when he come in here with his hashtags, it dont have the same effect it once did, so I read it and keep it moving

But all my posts asking other people questions cant always be viewed as me being defensive when i'm either pointing something out or asking a legit question...Maybe i should put lol behind my posts or something...idk, but i dont be thinking about it as deeply as he be trying to make it.

I'm more intrigued than anything

We're not pulling you being defensive out of thin air, sir. Just like you informed @Beta that his posts have given him a certain rep in here...

You started off clicking wack on the post and then made a snarky comment that chitown responded too

you didn’t even begin by asking me why it’s interesting to me

stop spewing things to make yourself look better

and there’s no need to respond to you because first off I’m already annoyed and offended by you and you have already a biased view towards me anyways so there’s no point. Even last time there was a situation where you should’ve apologized to me for thinking wrong and you still chose not to. Why would I want to even respond to you now when you’re only asking for discussion because you already felt like I was “up to something”

you act like nobody else sees how you act man

all from me posting a tweet in passing you wonder why I’m not trying to respond to somebody who won’t give the benefit of the doubt from jump

You started off clicking wack on the post and then made a snarky comment that chitown responded too

you didn’t even begin by asking me why it’s interesting to me

stop spewing things to make yourself look better

and there’s no need to respond to you because first off I’m already annoyed and offended by you and you have already a biased view towards me anyways so there’s no point. Even last time there was a situation where you should’ve apologized to me for thinking wrong and you still chose not to. Why would I want to even respond to you now when you’re only asking for discussion because you already felt like I was “up to something”

you act like nobody else sees how you act man

all from me posting a tweet in passing you wonder why I’m not trying to respond to somebody who won’t give the benefit of the doubt from jump

Preciate the response

I should've asked you about it prior to making an assumption

I apologize

It was a combination of believing in their defense and Fultz giving them enough at the PG position to where they wouldnt be as bad offensively as they had been in previous years
I know the emergence of Isaac and Clifford’s D was always gonna give them a chance but the offense was my deal.

fultz wasa savior to some and while he has played decently, Aaron Gordon is almost nullifying fultz’s added production

Magic are lucky Blake been hurting and rose missed Time and Reggie is missing time

Back