Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

@AP21 @bluntedsultan @400Degreez @Thor

tenor.gif

He didn’t.

Sixers let the zone dictate to them. They should still be able to impose their will physically.

They settled for to many 3s. They could get certain spots and break that zone up.
They should be attacking the FUCK out of that zone.

Joel BULLSHITTIN. He should have 25-30 by now. It’s obvious Miami has no one who can guard him.

This is that shit Shaq and Chuck was talking about. He should be WRECKIN the muhfuckas.
uhh lol

this means the zone is working

didn't get a chance to see the game but I saw the highlights

not gonna take too much from it, just hopefully they win at least one more in the road trip

Can’t post a pic that’s interesting to me because all former lakers are on the worst teams in the league without AP being bent outta shape

#Agendas

Can’t post a pic that’s interesting to me because all former lakers are on the worst teams in the league without AP being bent outta shape

#Agendas
why is it interesting

I'm genuinely curious

let's start here

why is it interesting

I'm genuinely curious

let's start here
Why is this a deep dive? Why I gotta explain my posts to you? I’m scrolling on twitter, saw it, didn’t notice that fact and posted it since this the NBA thread

You don’t do this with anybody else

Why is this a deep dive? Why I gotta explain my posts to you? I’m scrolling on twitter, saw it, didn’t notice that fact and posted it since this the NBA thread

You don’t do this with anybody else
not a deep dive at all

again, your reputation here removes almost any benefit of the doubt

you said you found it interesting...I asked why

if it was Mister, Hustle, Infamous, whoever...i would've done the same thing, but they have a couple of things going for them that you dont...

benefit of the doubt and they dont make it a habit of trying to post low hanging fruit tweets about other teams like you do

who is more knowledgeable now b/c of that tweet you posted? What's the context? Do you go mining for these types of posts? You said you saw it on your TL, so either you follow the person who tweeted it or you follow someone who RT'd it.

That's like me posting shit from a Laker stan (notice i said stan) about how things are going on with BI, Hart and Lonzo while the team was on the 13 game losing streak. Why would i care about what they think as it relates to the team im watching? It's not any in depth analysis or even a interesting perspective...just some "We WOn tHe trADe" bullshit. Im not saying that's what you on, but i am saying it's low hanging fruit and it adds nothing to the conversation.

We been playing frantic in a number of games during clutch time. Just gotta relax before a meltdown costs us a game
one of the most interesting and frustrating things i've enjoyed and hated when watching the heat is the zone.

It's kept them in so many close games and has allowed stops at key moments when they need one

Its interesting when they do it to other teams, but frustrating when they do it to the Pelicans lol. You would think the spacing in the NBA would allow teams to do more dribble drives to break it down, but the way the Heat run it is kinda deceptive in the sense that it gives you the illusion you are wide open for the three, so you take that shot, and that's the shot they want you to take thus causing a long rebound which they are in perfect position to make.

The other side is when you do decide to dribble drive, you see the length there (I thought this was Whiteside's only redeeming quality in his time there), and you kick it out the paint to settle for the three. Even if you are hitting them at a high clip, eventually, you come down to earth and it feeds right into what they are aiming for by running the zone.

Not many teams can do it as evidenced by not many teams doing it (captain obvious i know) but that goes to show you they have the right guys in the system that can. It takes a TON of communication and high IQ and when its run properly, its a thing of beauty.

Interesting how the the top 6 teams in the east are so close and if you lose two games you can fall from 2nd to 6th seed

pacers havent even got Vic back

Back