Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Earlier I had BI as the clear most improved player cause his play is so vastly improved and MIP is usually an individual play award.

But now, Its hard not to put Siakim and Bam really high in the convo as well cause in both of there cases not only has their individual play improved alot but their teams are out performing expectations and their play has a lot to do with that. Especially Siakim.

Earlier I had BI as the clear most improved player cause his play is so vastly improved and MIP is usually an individual play award.

But now, Its hard not to put Siakim and Bam really high in the convo as well cause in both of there cases not only has their individual play improved alot but their teams are out performing expectations and their play has a lot to do with that. Especially Siakim.
Bam is definitely being underrated though I'll say that.

But he already won it. It's not fair and kinda shits on the rule to have a player to win twice in a row like that.

I'ma just say this here instead of a PM or whatever

I like this section. It's easily one of my top 5 threads I'm always checking to see what's going on.

I enjoy the different perspectives, the occasional trolling and the friendly banter that goes on between everyone.

I will apologize publicly for any of my actions that have allowed some of you to have an unfavorable opinion of me. A lot of times I'm in on the joke as well, but it doesn't always reflect in the wording choices I use when I respond.

@Beta, we haven't always seen eye to eye on things dating back to the IC, BB, and now even here, but i dont wish any harm to you on here or in your real life. We aren't always going to agree on views and even how we approach those views, but we can still exist in the same spaces without conflict and turmoil and be respectful towards one another. I don't have any biases towards you and I don't want my actions in this thread to take away from the actual discussion that is generated here. As far as I'm concerned, this is water under the bridge and I'ma do my best to not try to come off like I'm attacking you with my opinions. If there is an opportunity to address an issue i may happen to have with you in the future, I will be more strategic about how I approach it.

While that goes specifically for him, it's not excluded to him. That goes for anyone who at any time may have felt a way about my comments/actions in this part of the site.

I apologize to anyone this may apply to.

Good luck for the rest of the season for all of your respective teams.

AP
AP I appreciate the accountability and the apology

I’m still gonna talk shit just like how I talk shit to everybody here because that’s what I’m used to and that’s what makes this place what it is. Otherwise it’s a watered down and neutered version of what it’s supposed to be. It’s all in fun and it’s all jokes and none of it is personal

I may come off as a jerk at times but I’m really saying things mostly In jest while explaining my various points and opinions. But sometimes it might just be a joke with nothing attached to it and sometimes I might be 100% serious. But just know there’s nothing personal I don’t have a vendetta and I don’t carry grudges like other members might over basketball comments. I hope we can find a common ground and you can PM me if you ever have an issue or maybe need an explanation.

:uhhuh6:

The Fuck is this shit?!?

Dr. Phil ass shit

I believe that is what Beta was referring to when he mentioned "looking at other factors".

Back