Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

What image would you use for a Hakeem silouette though

funnily enough that looks like Dion taking a jump shot

51pMU5i54yL.jpg

I'ma just say this here instead of a PM or whatever

I like this section. It's easily one of my top 5 threads I'm always checking to see what's going on.

I enjoy the different perspectives, the occasional trolling and the friendly banter that goes on between everyone.

I will apologize publicly for any of my actions that have allowed some of you to have an unfavorable opinion of me. A lot of times I'm in on the joke as well, but it doesn't always reflect in the wording choices I use when I respond.

@Beta, we haven't always seen eye to eye on things dating back to the IC, BB, and now even here, but i dont wish any harm to you on here or in your real life. We aren't always going to agree on views and even how we approach those views, but we can still exist in the same spaces without conflict and turmoil and be respectful towards one another. I don't have any biases towards you and I don't want my actions in this thread to take away from the actual discussion that is generated here. As far as I'm concerned, this is water under the bridge and I'ma do my best to not try to come off like I'm attacking you with my opinions. If there is an opportunity to address an issue i may happen to have with you in the future, I will be more strategic about how I approach it.

While that goes specifically for him, it's not excluded to him. That goes for anyone who at any time may have felt a way about my comments/actions in this part of the site.

I apologize to anyone this may apply to.

Good luck for the rest of the season for all of your respective teams.

AP
My big bro AP ain't waiting till 2020 to get his 444 on. This is why the Caw Caw Boyz is the greatest brotherhood on the interwebs. Good shit fam!

I also agree with ATZG the past few weeks in here have been ehhh at times but it’s mostly due to guys carrying grudges in here and hurt feelings
I think this thread has been missing more of me in all honesty. I bring in love, so far that I apologise too for being so depressed due to my Pelicans. I'll do a better job expressing my love to y'all and giving out more coupons and shit for good deals on things like Pizza.

Got the bucks winning tonight

Any bets?

There’s so many guys that can win it this year that I wish more than one could win it

Graham
Bam
BI
Robinson

etc

I'm not trying to diminish Siakam's jump either. Like you stated, there are a number of cats who deserve a look at this point. We'll see who can keep up or increase the pace.

Back