Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

He can protect luka from having to check other pg's on d.

Tim Hardaway adds more scoring power but that backcourt is a bucket now. They not guarding like that.

That said luka isn't a slouch on d. It's just certain guys he doesn't have the lateral quicks for.

We not doing that other shit. Stick to basketball and not personal attacks and I won't hit you where it hurts by banning you.
That’s true that makes sense and I haven’t watched much of the Mavs

and I hurt your feelings? I’m Sorry you shoulda said something sooner rather than going about it this way. I could’ve apologized to you before

That’s true that makes sense and I haven’t watched much of the Mavs

and I hurt your feelings? I’m Sorry you shoulda said something sooner rather than going about it this way. I could’ve apologized to you before

This the shit that gets you banned. Thinking your hurting someone's feelings then trying to play on it when I KNOW banning you from the thred fucks with you.

It's a losing battle.

This the shit that gets you banned. Thinking your hurting someone's feelings then trying to play on it when I KNOW banning you from the thred fucks with you.

It's a losing battle.
What? Bro I’m legitimately asking you if I said something that hurt your feelings and then after apologizing before just said I had I known I could’ve apologized sooner

What? Bro I’m legitimately asking you if I said something that hurt your feelings and then after apologizing before just said I had I known I could’ve apologized sooner

Quit the passive aggressive bullshit like you haven't been the one crying since Saturday I did exactly what I intended to do.

Get you in your big ole bag of feelings.

One thing Im really keeping an eye on this week is these guarantee dates......I have no choice but to believe Gary Clark fucked Dantonis wife because he's been a permanent resident in the dog house when he should've been getting the same opportunities as Mclemore.....good chance they both get waived though

This is what I mean...you made it be known I had “immunity” over 3 bans ago so why am I not allowed to be upset with you?
i'ma just say this one time and be done with it

you constantly throw your digs and shit at me like im just supposed to gloss over the fact that you do it EVERY single time one of them do something to you.

im not saying you deserve to get banned, but you not innocent in this shit either

but it's taken care of from this point moving forward

i'ma just say this one time and be done with it

you constantly throw your digs and shit at me like im just supposed to gloss over the fact that you do it EVERY single time one of them do something to you.

im not saying you deserve to get banned, but you not innocent in this shit either

but it's taken care of from this point moving forward
So then answer this. After I expressed I don’t wanna participate from the very beginning why did you ever bother making me tell you I wanted to be immune from being banned if I was gonna be banned 3 maybe 4x after that and then while being banned you seemingly turned a blind eye every time?

Wouldn’t I feel some type of way that the admin of the site isn’t not only keeping his initial word but then passively just letting things play out?

Back