Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

i could take this a few different ways, and I'm really trying to not go off on you right now, so i'ma take the company man high road on this one

Fellas, can ya'll stop banning beta from this thread...as a matter of fact, don't ban him from any other threads on this site

I'm asking nicely. If you ban him, you get banned for that same duration.
This is what I mean...you made it be known I had “immunity” over 3 bans ago so why am I not allowed to be upset with you?

Good @Beta You cried your way out.

Fucking bitch ass nigga man.

Imma still ban this nigga fuck that. Niggas gonna stop popping shit with impunity.

I'll take your toy away from you and watch you cry like the fucking baby you are.

Hey quick question can the hawks get out of their whole when collins gets back? Because on the low reddish and hunter have been playing a lot better now

I don’t care

Big game against the sixers tonight huh?

Ban me. I don't need this thread or site to survive lol. I'm not pressed. I promise you won't see me crying about it for 24 hours.

You'd think a nigga would take that time and go fuck his "girl" no the nigga on here spamming other threads "unban me" "freeman a hoe ass nigga" for 24 hours on a fucking Saturday.

Sad really.

Delon Wright was starting.
Ahhh yeah idk why he was just keep him what he’s good at being a backup PG

Tim not fit to be a 6th man but rather a 3rd option

hey man did I do something to make you mad at me? I apologize. These banning a from you seem personal and revenge like which is weird because you’re the most abrasive guy in here so if this is reactionary it’s kinda amazing

You shoulda hit me up in a PM

be well I love you man

Ahhh yeah idk why he was just keep him what he’s good at being a backup PG

Tim not fit to be a 6th man but rather a 3rd option

hey man did I do something to make you mad at me? I apologize. These banning a from you seem personal and revenge like which is weird because you’re the most abrasive guy in here so if this is reactionary it’s kinda amazing

You shoulda hit me up in a PM

be well I love you man

He can protect luka from having to check other pg's on d.

Tim Hardaway adds more scoring power but that backcourt is a bucket now. They not guarding like that.

That said luka isn't a slouch on d. It's just certain guys he doesn't have the lateral quicks for.

We not doing that other shit. Stick to basketball and not personal attacks and I won't hit you where it hurts by banning you.

Back