Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Its literally 21,368 other threads but you crying about 1. That's why it will keep on happening tho.

I don't care if you post or not and I'm not the one banning you. Maybe you should leave him alone, you know why he's doing it so why don't you stop what you're doing

I don't care if you post or not and I'm not the one banning you. Maybe you should leave him alone, you know why he's doing it so why don't you stop what you're doing
Shut the fuck up with this BS you sound like his boyfriend but let me tell you that you’ll never be as good as Masai

Shut the fuck up with this BS
And this is the reason why you're constantly on the outside begging to be let back in. No clue why you're upset at me because me and him are cool. I don't hold it against you for being cool with a mf'er I don't like

And this is the reason why you're constantly on the outside begging to be let back in. No clue why you're upset at me because me and him are cool. I don't hold it against you for being cool with a mf'er I don't like
Wtf are you talking about you confused ass nigga? Stop talking to me

^^

And this clown does NOTHING

i could take this a few different ways, and I'm really trying to not go off on you right now, so i'ma take the company man high road on this one

Fellas, can ya'll stop banning beta from this thread...as a matter of fact, don't ban him from any other threads on this site

I'm asking nicely. If you ban him, you get banned for that same duration.

^^

And this clown does NOTHING

Cause its part of the site. You aren't special g. Maybe stop talking down to niggas like you are and we won't take the thread away from you and watch you throw a tantrum like a child.

You want to talk ball feel free.

i could take this a few different ways, and I'm really trying to not go off on you right now, so i'ma take the company man high road on this one

Fellas, can ya'll stop banning beta from this thread...as a matter of fact, don't ban him from any other threads on this site

Stop caping, you don't want niggas banned from threads then take the option away. You don't do this for nobody else when they get banned from threads

Take the option off the site then. Why is he special?

Stop caping, you don't want niggas banned from threads then take the option away. You don't do this for nobody else when they get banned from threads
you just made the decision for me b/c i was 50/50 on it

thanks

Take the option off the site then. Why is he special?
he's not, but im tired of the _________ he doing about it

it was supposed to be something "fun" but, yeah...at this point, the shit aint fun no more

Back