Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

that's the one thing about basketball that amazes me than any other sport.

sometimes you have a player like doncic who is slow but somehow because of his amazing skill can still get to his spot and be effective

He has exactly enough athleticism to play basketball nothing more nothing less it's the strangest shit I've seen for a gaurd because he's busting everybody ass with his "just enough athletcism"

Weak ass nigga

But yeah man disgusting performance against the sixers can’t even make the back to back excuse because they were on one too even though they were at home. I’ll give them the credit though because Simmons only had I think 4 or 8 points.
J rich can’t be going off for 30+ lol

Sixers get the credit man idk what we were doing

it was the first time Nunn looked bad

But it seems to me based on our record all our losses are either on the road or to west teams or both.
While it’s encouraging we are beating the teams we are supposed to for the first time in like 4 years we need to be able to show we can beat other top 10 teams. But we do have wins over Houston and Milwaukee so it’s not like we can’t do it.

I never thought that was a winnable game Not right now in the season

Also look at bulls fans in here hype over beating the hornets and taking almost 50 and a game winner to do it

Sad

also this was like my 2nd time seeing Luka this year the mavs might take the spurs playoff spot this year if hardaway can continue actually not being ass

Also look at bulls fans in here hype over beating the hornets and taking almost 50 and a game winner to do it

Sad

also this was like my 2nd time seeing Luka this year the mavs might take the spurs playoff spot this year if hardaway can continue actually not being ass
Freeman I think this mf'er need another time out

Weak ass nigga

But yeah man disgusting performance against the sixers can’t even make the back to back excuse because they were on one too even though they were at home. I’ll give them the credit though because Simmons only had I think 4 or 8 points.
J rich can’t be going off for 30+ lol

Sixers get the credit man idk what we were doing

it was the first time Nunn looked bad

But it seems to me based on our record all our losses are either on the road or to west teams or both.
While it’s encouraging we are beating the teams we are supposed to for the first time in like 4 years we need to be able to show we can beat other top 10 teams. But we do have wins over Houston and Milwaukee so it’s not like we can’t do it.

I never thought that was a winnable game Not right now in the season
I think it's a matchup issue, that team is disruptive just with their length. Embiid was sagging off Bam daring him to shoot from outside, clogging any cuts

Back