Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

So then answer this. After I expressed I don’t wanna participate from the very beginning why did you ever bother making me tell you I wanted to be immune from being banned if I was gonna be banned 3 maybe 4x after that and then while being banned you seemingly turned a blind eye every time?

Wouldn’t I feel some type of way that the admin of the site isn’t not only keeping his initial word but then passively just letting things play out?
beta

they not gonna ban you no more

you saw what I told them gonna happen if they do. you good brah

beta

they not gonna ban you no more

you saw what I told them gonna happen if they do. you good brah
Cool I appreciate it

I just wanted my question answered Because that’s where the venom came from

it would be nice to get an answer from you since as a poster I did not feel like what I was saying had any value to you

So then answer this. After I expressed I don’t wanna participate from the very beginning why did you ever bother making me tell you I wanted to be immune from being banned if I was gonna be banned 3 maybe 4x after that and then while being banned you seemingly turned a blind eye every time?

Wouldn’t I feel some type of way that the admin of the site isn’t not only keeping his initial word but then passively just letting things play out?

Shouldn't have offered immunity @AP21 now the nigga got a complex. Did he even pay for it? Pretty sure he can buy it in the shop.

But he wants you to do it for him while openly disrespecting you in the thread when he could've just PM'd you.

Wild the disrespect I get shown for actually showing YOU respect.

I want my god given right to ban this nigga when he gets out of pocket. He doesn't come here for that. Cool. Ion come here for niggas to dig at my personal cause I don't agree that the heat are all of a sudden a great team.

Wtf. Nigga wants to say whatever tf but no one should do anything back.

That's twice you protected the nigga that's causing the problem today @AP21 Cause someone cried.

Guess I gotta start crying too instead of just going upside niggas heads when they cross the line

@King Freeman bruh im thinking of taking the over 212.5 on yall game against the Sixers.

The raptors have consistently held me down. Im just worried bout the sixers cause they play slow and got no shooting.

Any reason why I shouldnt bet on yall? I think the whole team healthy. I couldnt find any confirmed lineups for tonight though

Lol freeman what did I do to you man I’m so confused

I tried to apologize but you didn’t want to accept my apology so idk what else to do

My PMs are open i just don’t get what I did to make you this upset

last person I got this upset was Emm Holla but like him I wish you would just tell me what’s going on

Back