Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

I want my god given right to ban this nigga when he gets out of pocket. He doesn't come here for that. Cool. Ion come here for niggas to dig at my personal cause I don't agree that the heat are all of a sudden a great team.

Wtf. Nigga wants to say whatever tf but no one should do anything back.

That's twice you protected the nigga that's causing the problem today @AP21 Cause someone cried.

Guess I gotta start crying too instead of just going upside niggas heads when they cross the line

Bro you been following me around the forum posting a pic of a random nigga and fantasizing about my appearance

I didn’t call for you to be banned

Quit whining

@King Freeman bruh im thinking of taking the over 212.5 on yall game against the Sixers.

The raptors have consistently held me down. Im just worried bout the sixers cause they play slow and got no shooting.

Any reason why I shouldnt bet on yall? I think the whole team healthy. I couldnt find any confirmed lineups for tonight though

Lowry and ibaka still out. I'd take the over though.

Sixers only seem to stay under when they blowing niggas out. That's not happening tonight.

Lowry and ibaka still out. I'd take the over though.

Sixers only seem to stay under when they blowing niggas out. That's not happening tonight.

Word. I aint worried bout Lowry and Ibaka. They been out for a minute. I meant a rotation piece that might be out on ticky tacky shit.

I aint worried bout yall get 107. Worried about the Sixers but still a good bet.

With that said though, the raptors been so consistent with the overs that im due a L from yall, but still gonna take the bet.

Appreciate the response bruh

Bro you been following me around the forum posting a pic of a random nigga and fantasizing about my appearance

I didn’t call for you to be banned

Quit whining
You been running around calling me gay every chance you get. Seems everytime you call out someone you conveniently forget your hand in the shit. Must be dementia.

And for the record you never denied you looked like Jahidi either.

:think2:

Do you. I'll do me.

Everything I do is reactionary to shit yall do. You niggas are the ones popping shit I don't care if you don't like how I respond. You know by now how I'm coming.

You been running around calling me gay every chance you get. Seems everytime you call out someone you conveniently forget your hand in the shit. Must be dementia.

And for the record you never denied you looked like Jahidi either.

:think2:

Do you. I'll do me.

Everything I do is reactionary to shit yall do. You niggas are the ones popping shit I don't care if you don't like how I respond. You know by now how I'm coming.

I don’t look like that nigga and idk how or who told you otherwise

I’m gonna drop this all in 10 mins but if there’s anybody that’s ever gotten offended by something I’ve said you should come forward so I can apologize to you.

Being that we all came from the IC I thought most of us could take jokes but idk I guess not and that’s fine we all have emotions at the end of the day

so you know if I ever bothered anybody please let me know

I just wanted to say sorry as I thought we could joke around about stuff and because you took offense to something I said. How can I avoid this in the future if I don’t know man

we grown man let’s stop this nonsense

Damn beta out here sounding like this..
MY_fiE.gif

Back