Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

@Horsecock Williams (nh)

If you had the chance to erase one of these players from history who would it be?

Allen Iverson
Reggie Miller
Carmelo Anthony
Yao Ming
lol Reggie

yao helped internationally and he helped tmac and Steve Francis get all star votes

Carmelo better than Reggie and he gave the knicks false hope of being good for 4 years

Iverson is Iverson

if Reggie was gone what would change besides them having to change the name of weed that was mid?

lol Reggie

yao helped internationally and he helped tmac and Steve Francis get all star votes

Carmelo better than Reggie and he gave the knicks false hope of being good for 4 years

Iverson is Iverson

if Reggie was gone what would change besides them having to change the name of weed that was mid?
Pacers would be irrelevant in the 90’s.

Don’t think the lakers is that interesting outside of the shaq and Kobe dynamic and even then Kobe isn’t with us to give his side so it would be all shaq. Rest of the lakers not interesting enough imo

Spurs is the best bet because the spurs are so stoic as a franchise and they have a colorful array of players both domestic and international but at the same time they were fuckin boring

Warriors maybe but I guess since it’s so new I’m like idk but it would be interesting to see behind the scenes with everybody and what David west got to say

Miami eh I don’t think Lebron that interesting as a leading man and the doc would have to be about all the diva shit Lebron tried to do and I guess small pieces on guys like ray, birdman, Rio, etc

Celtics/Lakers: Best of Enemies 30 for 30 pretty much told ya everything you need to know.

The Lakers went to 9 finals during Magic's time. Only 3 were against the Celtics. There's a lot more to that story than the Celtics rivalry.

Back