Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to her!!! What is she going for?
Organizational change and leadership.

She wants to reach the c-suite then go back into business for herself promoting organization in pharma and give back by teaching leadership skills to young ladies in inner-city environments.

I blame Pinky and Buffy for my obsession with big butts I wasn’t always like this.

I blame Pinky and Buffy for my obsession with big butts I wasn’t always like this.
Pinky.....its about the arch, the tan lines and enthusiasm. The ass is a plus.

Anytime a chick can put the thang on her shoulder and still use her tongue and mouth to put in work.....that type shit get a nigga up in the morning to make her breakfast after washing her car and getting her kids off to school.

Why the hell everybody be trying to sell plates now? That shit aint for everybody bruh

I just saw one of my cousins say she selling meatloaf plates tomorrow.. knowing good n damn well she got a roach problem.

I wanna warn these people in her comments so bad but I aint even gone fuck up her hustle like that

I've started to see that trend too, fam. Some of these chicks think they are master chefs because they mastered hamburger helper lol

Reactions: TonyDubbz
Man finally confessed about where he hid the little girls body who been missing in Houston for almost a month. Nigga drove to Arkansas to dump her on the side of the road.

Pinky.....its about the arch, the tan lines and enthusiasm. The ass is a plus.

Anytime a chick can put the thang on her shoulder and still use her tongue and mouth to put in work.....that type shit get a nigga up in the morning to make her breakfast after washing her car and getting her kids off to school.

IKR lol that’s my girl! ❤️

61652656_10157547140679551_8462381008270917632_n.jpg

I was offered a new job today.

It’s somewhat in my field but it’s a slight pay cut.

It might be worth it for the piece of mind though.

I hate making grown up decisions....

Reactions: DOS_patos
On a lighter note.....got into a argument with wifey.
To get her to leave me alone I started blurting out I like turtles ...shout-out to @silverfoxx

So she come in ......going crazy.
Talking all this shit and ended it with " and if you say you like some fucking turtles I'mma stab you"

Soooooooo
I need a new line yall

Status
Not open for further replies.