Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol...this nigga wild
That's that white people shit...

They hate they women anyway

677_1000.gif

Attack of the exes new gfs. Both of em. I ain’t even bothering them. I been chilling.

Wish them niggas would ack right, so they can leave me alone.

I got a question for you very healthy, knowledgeable, or fit guys. The one guy I thought to ask was BlackSamson but I dont know his name here to @ him. So if one of yall can help me with that it would be great.

Question, why can young athletes go from high school, to college, and have no leg and chest injuries. Get into the NFL and all of a sudden suffer from quad, knee, hand string, and pectoral injuries in their rookie season.

How can someone who's being cutting and running for their whole life with no issue, tear a ACL immediately in training camp.

Also, theres way longer durations of running in BBall, also a harder surface, why are non contact leg injuries more prominent in the NFL than NBA?

steroids

Why the hell everybody be trying to sell plates now? That shit aint for everybody bruh

I just saw one of my cousins say she selling meatloaf plates tomorrow.. knowing good n damn well she got a roach problem.

I wanna warn these people in her comments so bad but I aint even gone fuck up her hustle like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back