Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
South shore drive
Up and coming slowly gentrifying unless u live in Jackson Heights which is Rich as fuck

I have survived Chicago this long w these rules

1) mind ur business
2) don’t loiter outside (sitting in cars talking is a no no)
3) No where u going and how u getting there before leaving the crib
4) Not every thing deserves an aggressive reaction
5) try your best to avoid confrontations especially physical cuz ppl don’t fight fair and almost every one has a gun

2) I call that shit a sitting duck. I don’t even like waitin for no one too long if im just stationary in the whip

It's hard to be sympathetic with someone who is scared to do some shit you ain't scared to do at all...

Yo..I think I wanna..blah blah blah..

"Oh word, sounds like a plan, do it.."

Ion know, i wanna do it but all this..blah blah blah.

"Nah, u thinking and doubting urself, just do it, learn as you go"..

You say it like its th....

20190601_152202.png
YO..JUST DO THAT SHIT NIGGA, WHY IS WE STILL TALKING BOUT THIS?

giphy.gif

Cant remember who called it that the frog was gonna die cuz he jumped out the tank....

20190531_090603.jpg

RIP Franklin, we had a good 6yrs

Took me to age 36 to realize that for me, the most important element to a healthy and meaningful relationship is having things in common, and enjoying doing those things in common with one another.

Enjoying those thing with one another so much that its moment everytime yall do it.

In my youth first I thought what a meaningful relationship was, was that she gave it up when u wanted. Then time together made her less sexually attractive.

Then I thought what a meaningful relationship was, was that she was a prize, a possession to floss that other men wanted. Then time together made me realize they over valued and over estimated who she was, so she was no prize.

Then I thought what a meaningful relationship was, was someone who helped elevate my life quality. Then over time my life quality elevated beyond where her ceiling was to help me, and she lost her quality to me.

Then I thought what a meaningful relationship was, was someone I could relate to, and understood me. Then over time, we both grew and no longer related to one another.

All that to realize doing for one another isn't what a meaningful relationship is. Its actually just being happy together, just cause.

picardbig.png terrifying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back