Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today been a funny ass day.. but I swear I needed the laughs.

So how bout my neighbor son was out here tryin to shoot a music video and that shit was a disaster from beginning to end.

This nigga was bragging bout how he spent 800 dollars on some damn gucci shoes for the video like he stuntin.. yet I done watched him borrow a car and four wheeler from other niggas on the block just to make it look like he stunting.

Nigga borrows a four wheeler from this dude up the street and fuckin wrecks that shit while trying to do donuts in the middle of the road, no helmet on or nothing. Man that shit flipped like 3x then he gone get up like aint shit happened n look at me like "That wasnt my fault Dubbz.. this fourwheeler a piece of shit, it was pulling to one side" I'm like "Word.."

I look over at the camera man and this motherfucker shake his head and just laughs

So anyways, nigga tries to start the fourwheeler and that shit wont even start no more bruh.. so his lil brother get out there and start tryin to push it off but he too slow/weak to push start it so then his pops come out there to help and they finally get it goin but everytime it start it just knock off again like its locked or some shit. Eventually they get it to go and this nigga rides the shit back up the road and parks in ole boy yard like he aint just fuck the shit up..

THEN he moves on to the next scene.. in this one he done borrowed this other niggas whip, so we posted up watching him shoot the scene and lmao dude look at me and say.. "This nigga need to hurry up, my kids got baseball practice" so while we standing there watching nigga pulls out a wad of money, flashes it in the camera then throws it in the road but the wind starts blowing that shit so he has to run and grab it before it can get away

I can't even make this shit up bruh... I wish i would of filmed it. This nigga had everybody shit but his own in the music video. Even had the nerve to ask me if he could put one of my pits in his shit when he got pits of his own right there in his backyard.. I mean they a lil famished but atleast they his.
:hahaha:

Question tho. I’m about to record a video of me attempting to Twerk. I want it to be kinda long. Should I make like one shot in the tub. Another by the front door. Another on the bed?

One big long ass video.

Question tho. I’m about to record a video of me attempting to Twerk. I want it to be kinda long. Should I make like one shot in the tub. Another by the front door. Another on the bed?

One big long ass video.
Make sure u got a chick off Camara to say "aayyyyyyeee Ayyyyeee". That makes it official, 30 seconds should be long enough. I can ....I can edit it for you if you send it to me.

One big long ass video.

M Night Shamamalalaman that shit...surprise ending twerk video

Make sure u got a chick off Camara to say "aayyyyyyeee Ayyyyeee". That makes it official, 30 seconds should be long enough. I can ....I can edit it for you if you send it to me.
Thirty seconds?! I can edit it on my own.

Just imagine. Don’t imagine me tho. I’m huge atm.

A sudsy booty Twerk. Then a watery booty twerk. Then a dried off booty twerk meshed all in one video.

Flames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back