Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s very rare for me to be affected by a celebrity’s death. I think the last time was Aaliyah or Left Eye. I couldn’t sleep for shit last night thinking about Nipseys death and how it will affect so many people near and dear to him.
I didn't lose sleep but it fit sure hit me. It's always a shame to see someone producing positivity go.

@Sion

Props for putting me on a few years back to how bogus IPO's were.

Been looking at them funny ever since.

Was watching everything unfold with Lyft last week.

When they said their IPO startoff price was gonna be $72/share, I had a feeling they priced it too high.

Anywhere from $45-$55 would've been more reasonable.

Now their stock has already fallen below the $72 in just the 2nd day of trading.

Right now it's trading around $70.

I still think it has the potential to be a decent company, but they're getting what they deserve for being too greedy with the IPO price.

Hopefully this will send a strong message to Uber whenever they decide to go public.

Too bad you can't short IPO's right away.

That'd put a stop to a lot of that foolishness off top.

One thing I dislike shopping in Walmart is dodging the Xfinity sales booth. No, I don't want to buy another internet service. I said this last week

BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I hate that shit!!!!

What's worse is when they have people set up shop right by the entrances.

You can't even avoid them, so I'm forced to just look at them crazy or ignore them altogether.

Nah i missed that one lol
IIght, bet... so it's like september 2001 we just got back to philly from summer break, and niggaz sophmores now, so our parties were supposed to be even bigger than last year... little did we know that our back to school party was our last major party....

as always we had mad local celebs at our parties, radio stations, all the other colleges.....

i know it may be corny to some, but my feelings were legit hurt when Shenco said no one remembers DUSoldiers up drexel... niggaz really thoguht we were gonna be campus legends.....our parties were soooooooo crazy...

so yea...back to school party... shit was dumb crazy.....everybody from our school was there, temple, cheneny, vilanova, all the community colleges, st joes, like all of philly it felt like......we had deleware ave on lock..

the party itself was a huge success, no real problems.. it was the let out that got crazy....one of the freshman girls from our school had mad long pretty hair....she was definitely one of the main chicks everybody was tryna get at, she just had that kinda swag... and apparently that swag caught gillie's eye, cuz as she walked past him during the let out, this nigga gillie grabs her hair like he tryna holla....

now i don't know who took him to hollering school, but grabing a chickcs hair ain't the best way to get her attention, even if you think u doing it in a smooth way, so she naturally snatched her head away, and tried to brush him off which caused him to tighten his grip and her head noticeably snapped back.....which caused her to visually tell him to leave her alone...

my homeboy from BK he happened to be right there, and said to her "Yo you want me to smack this nigga for you?"...and he honestly to this day says he thought he whispered that shit to the point the nigga couldn't hear him.....but gillie definitely heard him,.. and just started barking on my boy...

"WHAT NIGGA! WHAT NIGGA?? YOU KNOW WHO I AM NIGGA?!! GILLIE THE KID NIGGA!! I WILL CLAP YOU NIGGA!! CASH MONEY RECORDS NIGGA!! I WILL CLAP YOU NIGGA"

like he was really saying that shit......i will never forget those words "CASH MONEY RECORDS NIGGA!!! I WILL CLAP YOU NIGGA!!!"

Anyway, i wasn't even the person who orgianly peeped what was going on, i was outside, but i was up the street talking to niggaz fromt he radio station n shit.....i was tryna get on the street team.....then niggaz was like "D ain't that your boy sheeed over there with gillie"
man i turn around and saw like 15-20 niggaz circling my boy sheed with gillie in his face like"CASH MONEY RECORDS NIGGA!!! I WILL CLAP YOU NIGGA!!!"

So i goes on the Bee-line.......

I always laugh at the movie paper soildiers when they said Beans was walking like he bought to fight right now.... cuz i swear, i had the march going... and i heard niggaz going

"Aww shit, there go D.... where the fuck is Bari at?"

Bari was my kinda sorta big brother, i was supposed to pledge sigma that year..... He was gonna bring me over. He went solo, so I was supposed to go solo as everybody considered me his little brother. Dude was like 4 years older than us

but so much got fucked up in the next 30 seconds...

i was supposed to working for the radio street team, i was supposed to be pledging sigma,
DUSoldiers was supposed to be going to the next level......but at that exact moment all that shit got deaded, cuz i was the nigga who hopped in a crowd of like 20 niggaz, stole off on Gillie and started one of the biggest brawls in our college history.....yo that shit was legit like

200.gif

i'm in the crowd just demolshing niggaz.... everybody from the school rushing in... niggaz heard shots ringing off... then all of a sudden i get smacked in the back of the head... not punched... smacked... it was this nigga bari......yall think i'm a beast, Bari was a monster...this nigga moved THE WHOLE CROWD, and told my dumb ass to take sheed and run to the car......so i grab the nigga sheed, ...Bari hops in and pushes both us down, cuz niggaz was legit shooting and looking for us....then he proceeded to yell at us the whole ride back to campus, talking about how much shit he gotta go through to keep this heat off our backs....

he was mad for a few weeks, cuz mad niggaz was lookign for us, but Bari was from philly and he had m ad reach, so he kept niggaz off our trails... we were just supposed to stay on campus and not promote any more parties for a while...

but by time all star weekend came around i was like fuck that and put together my own team......shit was crazy....good times...

IIght, bet... so it's like september 2001 we just got back to philly from summer break, and niggaz sophmores now, so out parties were even bigger than last year... little did we know that our back to school party was our last major party....

as always we had mad local celebs at our parties, radio stations, all the other colleges.....

i know it may be corny to some, but my feelings were legit hurt when Shenco said no one remembers DUSoldiers up drexel... niggaz really thoguht we were gonna be campus legends.....our parties were soooooooo crazy...

so yea...back to school party... shit was dumb crazy.....everybody from our school was there, temple, cheneny, vilanova, all the community colleges, st joes, like all of philly it felt like......we had deleware ave on lock..

the party itself was a huge success, no real problems.. it was the let out that got crazy....one of the freshman girls from our school had mad long pretty hair....she was definitely one of the main chicks everybody was tryna get at, she just had that kinda swag... and apparently that swag caught gillie's eye, cuz as she walked past him during the let out, this nigga gillie grabs her hair like he tryna holla....

no i don't know who took him to hollering school, but grabing a chickcs hair ain't the best way to get her attention, even if you think u doing it in a smooth way, so she naturally snatched her head away, and tried to brush him off which caused him to tighten his grip and her head noticeably snapped back.....which caused her to visually tell him to leave her alone...

my homeboy from BK he happened to be right there, and said to her "Yo you want me to smack this nigga for you?"...and he honestly to this day says he thought he whispered that shit to the point the nigga couldn't hear him.....but gillie definitely heard him,.. and just started barking on my boy...

"WHAT NIGGA! WHAT NIGGA?? YOU KNOW WHO I AM NIGGA?!! GILLIE THE KID NIGGA!! I WILL CLAP YOU NIGGA!! CASH MONEY RECORDS NIGGA!! I WILL CLAP YOU NIGGA"

like he was really saying that shit......i will never forget those words "CASH MONEY RECORDS NIGGA!!! I WILL CLAP YOU NIGGA!!!"

Anyway, i wasn't even the person who orgianly peeped what was going on, i was outside, but i was up the street talking to niggaz fromt he radio station n shit.....i was tryna get on the street team.....then niggaz was like "D ain't that your boy sheeed over there with gillie"
man i turn around and saw like 15-20 niggaz circling my boy sheed with gillie in his face like"CASH MONEY RECORDS NIGGA!!! I WILL CLAP YOU NIGGA!!!"

So i goes on the Bee-line.......

I always laugh at the movie paper soildiers when they said Beans was walking like he bought to fight right now.... cuz i swear, i had the march going... and i heard niggaz going

"Aww shit, there go D.... where the fuck is Bari at?"

Bari was my kinda sorta big brother, i was supposed to pledge sigma that year.....

but so much got fucked up in the next 30 seconds...

i was supposed to working for the radio street team, i was supposed to be pledging sigma,
DUSoldiers was supposed to be going to the next level......but at that exact moment all that shit got deaded, cuz i was the nigga who hopped in a crowd of like 20 niggaz, stole off on Gillie and started one of the biggest brawls in our college history.....yo that shit was legit like

200.gif

i'm in the crowd just demolshing niggaz.... everybody from the school rushing in... niggaz heard shots ringing off... then all of a sudden i get smacked in the back of the head... not punched... smacked... it was this nigga bari......yall think i'm a beast, Bari was a monster...this nigga moved THE WHOLE CROWD, and told my dumb ass to take sheed and run to the car......so i grab the nigga sheed, ...Bari hops in and pushes both us down, cuz niggaz was legit shooting and looking for us....then he proceeded to yell at us the whole ride back to campus, talking about how much shit he gotta go through to keep this heat off our backs....

he was mad for a few weeks, cuz mad niggaz was lookign for us, but Bari was from philly and he had m ad reach, so he kept niggaz off our trails... we were just supposed to stay on campus and not promote any more parties for a while...

but by time all star weekend came around i was like fuck that and put together my own team......shit was crazy....good times...

Lmao Du was tryna be Suge Knight on campus

Although I haven’t fully gotten red meat out of my diet, I never will, I’ve cut back on it big time and substitute w the vegan meats. It’s good stuff. I feel much better overall, too. Now BK is offering the impossible burger, to compete w Carl’s beyond burger. I like the beyond, gonna try the impossible... I heard it’s more closer to the taste of a burger, now I wanna try... anyone try the impossible brand yet??

Damn weiner dog chewed up a pair of pajama pants and is now stuffed like a balloon with material. If they have to do surgery I'm gonna be paying about a grand, ffs fuckin dog. Rocks are the optimal pet to own.

One thing I dislike shopping in Walmart is dodging the Xfinity sales booth. No, I don't want to buy another internet service. I said this last week

Man they be posted up in Sam's to.

As soon as I see them, I walk my azzz on the other side. If I end up walkin by them, I avoid eye contact, and turn my head.

Put in my 2 weeks notice about 30 mins ago.

Boss was surprisingly supportive. Almost like she was hoping i would.
1075.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back