Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn weiner dog chewed up a pair of pajama pants and is now stuffed like a balloon with material. If they have to do surgery I'm gonna be paying about a grand, ffs fuckin dog. Rocks are the optimal pet to own.
Thank gawd no surgery, xray shows she about to poops it out. I may have to assist her in its passing

Idk man. Its 8 inches long and they are slicking her up with lube I gotta feed her.
Are they baby PJs? That's not so bad then? My dog swallowed a cat toy whole and it was like a furry ball

Tried to make him throw up for over an hr

It was like past midnight and I wasn't going to the vet so I said fuck it he'll be iight

Are they baby PJs? That's not so bad then? My dog swallowed a cat toy whole and it was like a furry ball

Tried to make him throw up for over an hr

It was like past midnight and I wasn't going to the vet so I said fuck it he'll be iight
Nah she chewed the ass out of a brand new pair of pajama pants, worn twice! Luxurious soft material. Never had a dog who like eating cloth items.

Nah she chewed the ass out of a brand new pair of pajama pants, worn twice! Luxurious soft material. Never had a dog who like eating cloth items.

I caught my dog this morning dragging my joggers across the floor so I threw his toy that he destroyed but still plays with at his face

Yours was maybe bored

I can’t wait until I find my Sugar Daddy.

I’ll finally be able to live my life as a rich white woman the way I was meant to.

I can wake up at 8am, slide into my silk robe and fuzzy high heel slippers, and drink expensive coffee and cappuccino while looking at the scenery from my lanai.

Then I can just do random shit in the middle of the day like buy new towels, walk my poodle, or volunteer work.

I’ll shower him with affection to make sure he puts me in his Will. When my Sugar Daddy finally dies, I’ll show up to the funeral with large black sunglasses , long black gloves, and an extra large Fedora hat and collect my earnings.

His children will hate me. I can’t wait.

Thank gawd no surgery, xray shows she about to poops it out. I may have to assist her in its passing
My dog is a chewer too. She has these squeaky toys that she goes insane with. She chewed up my bathroom rug and threw it up. Lil biotch.

Why do police officers always so cocky? I was chilling in the city with a bear in the hand and the officer told me to throw it away or he would do it. This cop didnt even gave me me time to answer his question.. Bullshit. I didnt throw it because I didnt likee his attitude so he said he would take me to the arrest if i dont do it , i tried to calm him down but this fucker told me to be quite and do as he say,.. What kind of world do we live in? HE fucked up this sunny day.. I hate cops like this

My dog is a chewer too. She has these squeaky toys that she goes insane with. She chewed up my bathroom rug and threw it up. Lil biotch.
A bathroom rug, wtf. Dogs are insane.
Next time I'll save $500 and buy a $2 tube of vaseline.

I caught my dog this morning dragging my joggers across the floor so I threw his toy that he destroyed but still plays with at his face

Yours was maybe bored
It did happen when no one was home. I'll start putting her in the kennel when we go out.

Fucking cops I drink it up asap and then I threw it and then the cop asked for my ID.. I told him I dont walk around wit it and then he asked for my personal numba i gave him all because his temper was rly high he was bout to beat me up cuz nobody there . after a while other cop came so then i started be rly cocky i lose it sometimes becuase of my ADHD . Then they took me down .. All over a beer .. Cops sucks . I hate them

Fucking cops I drink it up asap and then I threw it and then the cop asked for my ID.. I told him I dont walk around wit it and then he asked for my personal numba i gave him all because his temper was rly high he was bout to beat me up cuz nobody there . after a while other cop came so then i started be rly cocky i lose it sometimes becuase of my ADHD . Then they took me down .. All over a beer .. Cops sucks . I hate them
Tell the story about the bouncer punching you in the head while you were running and ducking behind cars like solid snake again

Status
Not open for further replies.