Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to tha gym today for tha first time in about 2 months but my diet change helped me drop 26lbs over tha past 6 weeks...all tha trainers in there looked at me like I’ve been cheating on them pause nh

What this mean?

Basically. Record a video of you meal prepping. Discussing your weight loss goals and the progress youve made so far. Very detailed when it comes to how you feel now and how much better feel. A good 3 minutes of that.

When tou get to the end thank the viewers for watching and how mich gou approciate the view. Then let them know none of that mattered tho because you a bad B***h and then drop the music and them cheeks.

Then refer back to germs post about having a friend record you while she yellong "Ayyye ayyye" in thr background.

Suprise ending

Grade A material there.

Basically. Record a video of you meal prepping. Discussing your weight loss goals and the progress youve made so far. Very detailed when it comes to how you feel now and how much better feel. A good 3 minutes of that.

When tou get to the end thank the viewers for watching and how mich gou approciate the view. Then let them know none of that mattered tho because you a bad B***h and then drop the music and them cheeks.

Then refer back to germs post about having a friend record you while she yellong "Ayyye ayyye" in thr background.

Suprise ending

Grade A material there.
Sounds good.

I been on the north side (The Record Store) of the board all day. First post in the Cool Table today.

Chick I follow on instgram that's into yoga be doing a lil somethin in between her holistic yoga thing. Every vid she got on yoga pants and be doing the illest stretches while hip hop plays in the back ground. Its ill tho caus the feel of the vid pose to be on some no sexual shit. But she will pop the booty a lil and give the camera a sly look real quick..

I be watching that shit wit my dick in my hand like..

images (1).jpeg "oooooh i know u know what I'm here for baby"

Chick I follow on instgram that's into yoga be doing a lil somethin in between her holistic yoga thing. Every vid she got on yoga pants and be doing the illest stretches while hip hop plays in the back ground. Its ill tho caus the feel of the vid pose to be on some no sexual shit. But she will pop the booty a lil and give the camera a sly look real quick..

View attachment 123300 "oooooh i know u know what I'm here for baby"

What's her IG again?

images-1-jpeg.123300
"oooooh i know u know what I'm here for baby"
Got to this part of the post and almost lost it on the bus!
Germy germ that nigga for real

Tripped tf out that google made a "video animation" compilation of multiple vids of my daughter in my phone n even titled it as "They Grow Up So Fast".

It creeped me tf out bc it felt like someone went thru every video in my phone n cropped the right moments, wrapped it in a vid with some cheesy background music n popped up in my notifications to view.

Whoever hacked my shit made a real nice video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back