Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do yall know of any resorts friendly to children that isn't packed all the time? Yall know what I mean when I say packed if yall got kids. The type pack where u get hot and frustrated and wanna scream "why are so many of you motherfuckers here right now".

Do yall know of any resorts friendly to children that isn't packed all the time? Yall know what I mean when I say packed if yall got kids. The type pack where u get hot and frustrated and wanna scream "why are so many of you motherfuckers here right now".
Any resort really on unpopular days. I'm taking my son to Disney World before summer so we can miss all the crowds.

Oh so yall switched names and avis... I was wondering why AP was hitting lol on my post. Was thinking..damn, nigga finally got some pussy

What would you say is the most unpopular time in a month, or a month to go there? When are you going?
School months are unpopular unless its christmas or spring break. I'm going the third week in May. Right before schools start to let out for the summer.

Wished my folks pulled us outta school to travel.

My mama ain't gave a damn if we was SICK...she kickin our azzz out the house and made us go to school. Mama wanted watch her stories uninterrupted. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back