Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confession:
I hate shaking hands with strangers so i purposely give bad and awkward handshakes to people so that they won't wanna shake my hand anymore.

You could just not shake their hands at all. Why you letting people touch you when you don't want to be touched.

This some bitch ass shit.

You could just not shake their hands at all. Why you letting people touch you when you don't want to be touched.

This some bitch ass shit.
lol. Nah, in business you shake hands. It's called being polite. My issue is you'll have a regular handshake and then some motherfucka feel like he comfortable with you and want to change the regular handshake into some type of dap. I don't like dappin people I' don't know. Never have never will. If we just meeting shake my hand like a businessman. Back in the day dappin a hand the wrong way could get you shot.

lol. Nah, in business you shake hands. It's called being polite. My issue is you'll have a regular handshake and then some motherfucka feel like he comfortable with you and want to change the regular handshake into some type of dap. I don't like dappin people I' don't know. Never have never will. If we just meeting shake my hand like a businessman. Back in the day dappin a hand the wrong way could get you shot.

That's funny cause I usually save daps for niggas I don't fuck with lmao and with the left hand.

But more times I just won't shake or dap at all. Just keep it tf moving. But I get it from a business point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back