Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me last Tuesday after taking my Earth Science test thinkin I bombed that shyt:

Me today after gettin back my test and seeing I passed wit an 81:

That shits fucked up bruh, they be acting like I aint human. Like ion got feelings and shit, but if I do something that's seen as a slight. It's the worst shit in the world, I'm mad bothered.

My Aunt who was like a mother to me, her friend died recently. I found out through my child's mother, from a family member I had spoke with a couple days before she did. Im fucked up cause why they ain't tell me. So I reached out to another family member and ask if they know that she died.

They said yeah, they went to the funeral, so now I'm even more bothered cause why you ain't tell me. I said I would have wanted to go to the funeral.

My family member goes.."u go to funerals?"

I'm like

View attachment 154843

What have I ever done to make yall think so crazy about me?
acted like you got sense.

you might just be the best thing in everyones life....so the smallest shit you do that makes you like them.....they mad at you.

its alot of ways you can look at this.

all good for you.

you may have outgrown your surroundings

That's a different and dope perspective, neva looked at it like that cause I neva felt like they held me in that view. But it does make sense when applied to alot of other things that have happened.

Why us Cappys cursed to be so ill? They don't know the struggle fam

That's a different and dope perspective, neva looked at it like that cause I neva felt like they held me in that view. But it does make sense when applied to alot of other things that have happened.

View attachment 154845

Why us Cappys cursed to be so ill? They don't know the struggle fam
they dont.

niggas dont even understand our style because its not alot of us who mastered it in this way.
so they cant even recognize the rarity of who we are.

they want to be apart of something bigger.
we are the bigger.

they want to be apart of the crowd. they need to crowd
we dont feel we need the crowd...the crowd needs us.

being apart of the crowd they cant stand out and can hide who they really are to be accepted.
we stand out when we wake up. we open our eyes different.

hate is like lifes chaser for us. its always after the good shit.

people either see our light and dont want us to dim it so we can be great
or
people want us to dim our light because we will outshine them trying to be great.

the common thing is the light. we outshine all.

we illuminate all we touch, all in our presence...its up to the world to process what they see. but we done our job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back