Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
If me and a nigga i dont know randomly make eye contact, I hit the head nod. Before the "what the fuck this nigga looking at me for"..bug, get both of us.

Yo if I look up and you already staring I'm grilling. Might even laugh at yo punk ass if I don't believe you can match that energy. Idc.

If you black and we crossing paths I try to give the head nod off gp tho.

i used to get in a lotta shit for not speaking.....i'll look people in the eyes and just keep pushing

even if its a group and i see one or two people I know in the group, I'll speak to them and pass right by everybody else

no grill, no smile, no nod, just blank......apparently people dont like this shit lol

so I try to be the total opposite now....speak to everybody loud and clear and individually

i used to get in a lotta shit for not speaking.....i'll look people in the eyes and just keep pushing

even if its a group and i see one or two people I know in the group, I'll speak to them and pass right by everybody else

no grill, no smile, no nod, just blank......apparently people dont like this shit lol

so I try to be the total opposite now....speak to everybody loud and clear and individually
I'm still that way, I dont care. Unless the people I know introduce me.

we really need a reggaeton section.

my nigga conejo malo otherwise known as bad bunny.......has 4 BILLION streams!

his name would bring people.

as well as Ozuna....bruh got like 23 noms and linked to like three deaths and on every damn song out it seems.

i think i need to get on this.

donde mi espanol hablantes?

Lol..jamaican dudes always got first names that's last names elsewhere...

Jamaican painter showed up by house..."BEN'SUNNN!!"

dont say hey, hi, sup..just shake ur hand and yell out their name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back