Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
its funny but it aint

i dont see how officials and higher ups cant see an issue here (among the obvious)

outside of race and brutality and all that shit

just this one situation im talking about

an old lady says she doesnt wanna sign a weak ass ticket and the 1 and only course of action is arrest?

thats what we need him in the streets doing on our dollar?

i mean you got her info and her on video saying she wont sign it....send her the shit in the mail, like wtf

it seems like it always comes down to the power trip of the individual cop.....he just couldnt "lose" that one, she's gotta comply

shits ridiculous

its funny but it aint

i dont see how officials and higher ups cant see an issue here (among the obvious)

an old lady says she doesnt wanna sign a weak ass ticket and the 1 and only course of action is arrest?

i mean you got her info and her on video saying she wont sign it....send her the shit in the mail, like wtf

it seems like it always comes down to the power trip of the individual cop.....he just couldnt "lose" that one, she's gotta comply

shits ridiculous

Theres another video that says she been riding around like that for six months. She didnt get a warning because of that.

Dude took it too far...but she brought it on herself.

its funny but it aint

shits ridiculous
I was gonna say this. She was being arrogant about it and shouldn't have driven off, but she didn't deserve all that. If this was a black granny it would instant foul to most of us, no matter how she was acting.

He know what time it is. Ion know why YOU don't tho

Lupe is one of the handful of niggas Budden overrates. I heard the Kendrick diss Lupe made and tried to pretend never happened. Yall gonna fuck around and get Lupe killed.

I was gonna say this. She was being arrogant about it and shouldn't have driven off, but she didn't deserve all that. If this was a black granny it would instant foul to most of us, no matter how she was acting.

Word. But i think that's just a reaction based on the current climate. If they dealt with all people across the board the same, it might be viewed as extreme, but justified if people act like this woman did.

But the biased treatment of black folks vs others in police interactions caused it to be this way. The fact is if an officer gives an order, right or wrong, it's in your best interest to follow and fight it with a lawyer.

The fact if an officee gives an order, right or wrong, it's in your best interest to follow and fight it with a lawyer.
I saw lawyer pretty much say the same thing. Even if he's telling you to do something illegal comply now and fight later..........

But never consent to searches

I saw lawyer pretty much say the same thing. Even if he's telling you to do something illegal comply now and fight later..........

But never consent to searches

Had to do jury duty and learned mass gems being apart of a grand jury.

They thrive off people not knowing the law. Ask a Moor.

Man NO ONE is killing Lupe. These miggas ignore him because they can due to him being deemed irrelevant because he aint mainstream. But in reality its cuz they cant mess with his pen.

lol why is it so hard for mfs to be objective on this site? lol

Nas is one of my favorite rappers, he dropped a trash project, i said it was trash. Same with wayne , etc.

Yall can't even admit the Kendrick diss Lupe made was garbage. Lupe would get killed by Logic droppin bullshit like that.

lol why is it so hard for mfs to be objective on this site? lol

Nas is one of my favorite rappers, he dropped a trash project, i said it was trash. Same with wayne , etc.

Yall can't even admit the Kendrick diss Lupe made was garbage. Lupe would get killed by Logic droppin bullshit like that.

That SLR 3 was the worst one. Lol.

But Kendrick said say his name and you'll see candy man. Lupe did a few times and what happened?

*Crickets*

And i aint ackowledging that last statement. YOU dont even believe that for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back