Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 shootings tonight and we ain't even make it to the weekend. Caribana is fuck nigga central.

And you soft for back petaling

195px-Petal-sepal.jpg

Pedal
300px-13-01-06-fahrradkram-05.jpg

T.H.I.W.

Maaaan...some fuck nigga went in my car and took my tree out my arm rest...didn’t take shit else but my pack and my grinder...had to happen at tha gym last night cuz I’ve checked my cameras at my house like I’m studying tha Zapruda films...I feel equl parts violated (pause nh) and infuriated...might slap tha fuck outta tha 1st nigga say some cross shit to me today

Maaaan...some fuck nigga went in my car and took my tree out my arm rest...didn’t take shit else but my pack and my grinder...had to happen at tha gym last night cuz I’ve checked my cameras at my house like I’m studying tha Zapruda films...I feel equl parts violated (pause nh) and infuriated...might slap tha fuck outta tha 1st nigga say some cross shit to me today
Nah you smoked that shit, u high

yeah, no funny shit

she's smaller and more fit then what would typically warrant that response but I wont fake on her

Nah you smoked that shit, u high

I fuckin’ wish...this shit got me replayin’ every sec from yesterday when I last rolled up until this mornin’...I think somebody broke my door handle at tha gym last night and took that shit tbh...only thing I can come up wit

Call of duty multiplayer reveal

Back to the roots havent been on it since MW2 shit i might cop

I skipped out on Blops 4 as much as I fuck w/ Blops it was way too much other shit coming out at the time so I had to make a decision. This year its lookin like its gone be a Day 1 cop tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back