Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man got caught up on the phone and over cooked this steak. Shit is tragic. I might have to chuck it to the trash
Let me find a member you can give it to

We have a large group that like the shell toe adidas brand steaks

Nah man. I aint even trying to joke on cats with this one.

This aint well done, its way over done. Had to keep chewing the shit and it had 0 flavor.

Ended up putting ketchup on the motherfucker cause I dont have steak sauce at the crib.

Shit was just tragic.

Stomach full though, so theres that

Nah man. I aint even trying to joke on cats with this one.

This aint well done, its way over done. Had to keep chewing the shit and it had 0 flavor.

Ended up putting ketchup on the motherfucker cause I dont have steak sauce at the crib.

Shit was just tragic.

Stomach full though, so theres that
Trust, we have 3-4 members who liked it just like you described

@Blackish

Dos just wanted to let Mars know his life is better than his. Lol
no....he said something one day....and i wanted to fuck with him.
he cool as hell and i respect him....but i finally had a chance to take a shot at him.

so i pulled out the gatling gun.

My family always reacting to me like a was such a horrible person. Ion remember being a bad person to them. I'm not fucking 15 anymore, when's the last time I did something bad to someone. Fucking uncle is addict that stole from his mother and they dont treat him the way they treat me. You'd think I killed some body.

My family always reacting to me like a was such a horrible person. Ion remember being a bad person to them. I'm not fucking 15 anymore, when's the last time I did something bad to someone. Fucking uncle is addict that stole from his mother and they dont treat him the way they treat me. You'd think I killed some body.
its all about potential.
someone with potential is looked down on as possibly being better.
someone who aint shit.....is normal.

its all about potential.
someone with potential is looked down on as possibly being better.
someone who aint shit.....is normal.
That shits fucked up bruh, they be acting like I aint human. Like ion got feelings and shit, but if I do something that's seen as a slight. It's the worst shit in the world, I'm mad bothered.

My Aunt who was like a mother to me, her friend died recently. I found out through my child's mother, from a family member I had spoke with a couple days before she did. Im fucked up cause why they ain't tell me. So I reached out to another family member and ask if they know that she died.

They said yeah, they went to the funeral, so now I'm even more bothered cause why you ain't tell me. I said I would have wanted to go to the funeral.

My family member goes.."u go to funerals?"

I'm like

What have I ever done to make yall think so crazy about me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back