Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m on an hip hop landmark tour u think I can go take pics in the Magnolia and Calliope? Or do I need the hammer?
nah, you good

you wouldn't be going at night time anyway

a lot of those people moved after katrina and never moved back

couldv'e sworn the magnolia got torn down tho

but Morrow's is black owned. A lot of celebs fall in there to eat, but it's not a tourist spot per se like Mother's. I've only seen black people in there too. I can't recall ever seeing a white person in there.

nah, you good

you wouldn't be going at night time anyway

a lot of those people moved after katrina and never moved back

couldv'e sworn the magnolia got torn down tho

but Morrow's is black owned. A lot of celebs fall in there to eat, but it's not a tourist spot per se like Mother's. I've only seen black people in there too. I can't recall ever seeing a white person in there.
I’ll prolly fly in and go straight there...ain’t gotta worry bout shit???

I’ll prolly fly in and go straight there...ain’t gotta worry bout shit???
nah brah

if you flying in and out like that, you can make a quick stop to Morrow's and be gone. Its right off a main street so you aint gotta worry about getting lost in an alley or some shit. There MIGHT be a lil wait, but the most i've ever waited is like 25 min. It's kinda small, but its nice brah.

Get in, get out

Depending on what time you get in, you might wanna check out @Knock_Twice spot Backatown. I dont wanna compare it to starbucks, but its a black owned coffee shop that serves food and coffee, tea, etc... nice and chill. They always having lil events there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back