Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was in 2nd grade, there was this girl that had a short pony tail. Her head from the side looked like flounder in the lil mermaid.

Like most kids, sometimes I took joy in hurting the feelings of others. So in music class I used to beg the music teacher to play "under the sea" and laugh at the girl.

She used to tear up and cry, and I would laugh even harder. To this day it fucks wit me that I did that. I hope I didnt fuck up her self esteem for that. I wish I could remember her name so i could track her down and apologize.

Felt like today, mad chicks was tryna put their ass on my crotch. Like they were totally unaware of their personal space, I deadass a couple times had to actively avoid my dick touching them. Ion know if that was on purpose or I'm just mad self involved.

When I was in 2nd grade, there was this girl that had a short pony tail. Her head from the side looked like flounder in the lil mermaid.

Like most kids, sometimes I took joy in hurting the feelings of others. So in music class I used to beg the music teacher to play "under the sea" and laugh at the girl.

She used to tear up and cry, and I would laugh even harder. To this day it fucks wit me that I did that. I hope I didnt fuck up her self esteem for that. I wish I could remember her name so i could track her down and apologize.
I hope you fucked her up good, and she still hates that movie

Isn't that other family members celebrating a person's infidelity? Kids aren't going to just be open to love or be cool with the kid(s) they parents had because of an affair or one night stand.

You expecting the parents/sibling of the person who didn't cheat to get the side baby christmas and birthday gifts?

Ok, that's different.

I thought you were talking about extended family members.

The father should treat the side baby just like any of his other children.

However, it's unrealistic to expect the wife that he cheated on to do the same thing.

Not realistic for their kids to do so either.

Which reminds me........that Queen Sugar storyline doesn't make sense at all.

There's no way a southern black family would be cool with a baby their father had with a white woman while he was cheating on their mother.

quinoa, wild rice, grilled corn, bell peppers, jalapeños, black beans, avocados, cilantro and grilled chicken bowl...

Straight fire

Status
Not open for further replies.