Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Infidelity has everything to do with that child because that is how they came about. Of course the blame is on the person who was unfaithful but when people see that child they see infidelity(side baby).

I'm sure they probably treat the adult worse than the child. I don't even agree with treating the child differently but I get it. Folks is hurt so they take it out on everybody they feel is a part of that hurt.

Only thing that doesn't make sense to me is family members having a problem with it who aren't tied to the spouse that was cheated on.

Meaning, if somebody's son has a kid outside of their marriage............there's no reason for them to treat the kid any differently because it's still their grandchild either way.

Spouse who got cheated on.........understandable.

Family of spouse who got cheated on.............understandable.

Half-siblings of the child who was the product of infidelity.........understandable.

Anybody else..................not understandable.

This exactly what I was talking about. We wouldn't care if a nigga from B-More got dissed that ain't got shit to do with us. I'm sure its vice versa.

That east vs west shit was made up and some folks really believed that when that was false IMO.
Sparked records sales and drama for no reason..sadly that shit created Pac and Big demise.

I think as an east coaster some dont see Pac hype..
Some dont fuck with him still based off the beef between east and west... I would say Pac is unappreciated and people didnt take time to hear him but it was easy to hate...sadly I was one but I grew up

Yeah, I never understood all the hype about Pac either.

Granted, he's definitely a hiphop icon.........but, as an mc.......he's average at best.

Yeah, I never understood all the hype about Pac either.

Granted, he's definitely a hiphop icon.........but, as an mc.......he's average at best.
Take time and listen to what he saying..he wasnt an entertainer he was a political rapper speaking on issues that we all face..no one wanna hear that shit tho..same reason why dead prez dont get that much love

Only thing that doesn't make sense to me is family members having a problem with it who aren't tied to the spouse that was cheated on.

Meaning, if somebody's son has a kid outside of their marriage............there's no reason for them to treat the kid any differently because it's still their grandchild either way.

Spouse who got cheated on.........understandable.

Family of spouse who got cheated on.............understandable.

Half-siblings of the child who was the product of infidelity.........understandable.

Anybody else..................not understandable.

I agree but people are people. Everything we do ain't always rational.

Some people look at it like it came from a wrong situation so I ain't fucking with any of it. Some folks is over religious and some just ain't cause of how it makes them look. I mean you have to respect how the cheaters sibling may feel being out with the side baby and somebody ask them about the baby and someone asks who baby is that? They have to say its so and so baby. When they get pregnant or have a baby? Oh its not his or her baby. So now the cats out the bag somebody cheated and had a baby. They don't want the embarrassment of that so they don't fuck with the baby.

Fucked up for the child but shit ain't cut and dry because of how people feel.

Lol tupac isnt overrated.

He has classics
Major hits
Strong body of work
A message
Not one dimensional
Had 100s of rappers tryna copy cat him
Ppl's fav all over the world

The farther removed we are from his time of passing the more i expect hearing shit like that tho
i have a rebuttal to this, but "i'on care no mo" -Germs

Sparked records sales and drama for no reason..sadly that shit created Pac and Big demise.

The reason was to line the pockets of everyone who would make more money off of those black men talent than they would. Fuck who might die in the process.

That was the reason. Besides records sales it sold magazines, advertising space and commercial space for rap tv shows.

All Eyes On Me had the city on lock when that album came out. I remember I couldn't go anywhere without a nigga playing that album out of his car. My big bro is a big fan of his too. I remember being outside somewhere in my grandmother's neighborhood and I see this nigga pulling up playing AEOM out of no where.

lol who gives af what some dweebs say on their podcast, Pac's status as the Goat is solidified

Infidelity has everything to do with that child because that is how they came about. Of course the blame is on the person who was unfaithful but when people see that child they see infidelity(side baby).

I'm sure they probably treat the adult worse than the child. I don't even agree with treating the child differently but I get it. Folks is hurt so they take it out on everybody they feel is a part of that hurt.

Thats whats up bruh.

Had a dude in our neighborhood used to get it like that bad. I would always joke on him but thats where it would end. Other dudes used to straight bully him. Beat him and all that but he always came around.

Snapped one day and killed one them.

Denial just aint a river and plus you use Pac in those MKs more than any other poster on here lol

Cause for some reason you dudes glorify his ass and I'm just trying to win. Jay Z is way better than Tupac and it's not even close. Biggie is better than dude as well

I always disagreed with that. To me it always seemed more like a NY vs LA beef with a few close states to them going along with it somewhat.

Through it all DC niggas ALWAYS fucked with 2Pac and plenty fucked with Biggie as well.

It wasn't even a NY vs LA beef. Tupac was cool with people like the Wu and BCC in the midst of the beef. It was mostly a Bad Boy vs Death Row thing that included some other people on the side because they weighed in on what was happening.

I wish I could remember all the rappers that were named

But the site owner is on record in several threads discrediting those artists as well

Who's the real dweeb then? Hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back