Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the craziest dreams. I had a dream that I slept with pre cooning Raven Symone. Before, some one try to pick a bad picture. It was this Raven Symone

images

She put those titties on me and it was over with. Goodnight

Aye man, most of all of yall..nah fuck it. All of yall, the individuality of all of yall. If there was a group of people that you mirror, or a way of thinkin and being that you represent. Each and every one of you is a excellent ambassador for who you are and what you believe.

I appreciate looking at life in a different way by reading and debating your viewpoints. I appreciate that some of yall push back hard against some of the viewpoints I have. It makes me at time reevaluate my own viewpoint.

I appreciate this platform in general, @Goldie and @the mod squad. I lurk other platforms when this one is moving slow. You can really see the work you guys put in when i scroll through some of their threads.

Yall keep it black, keep it proud, keep it progressive, keep it mature, keep it tolerant (for the most part)...and it real.

When I was in 2nd grade, there was this girl that had a short pony tail. Her head from the side looked like flounder in the lil mermaid.

Like most kids, sometimes I took joy in hurting the feelings of others. So in music class I used to beg the music teacher to play "under the sea" and laugh at the girl.

She used to tear up and cry, and I would laugh even harder. To this day it fucks wit me that I did that. I hope I didnt fuck up her self esteem for that. I wish I could remember her name so i could track her down and apologize.
Funny you say something like that..coming up this kid we use to TORMENT daily he could be cool but then again we had to chase his ass home when he got out of line...20 years later I see him at this barbershop, we chopped it up and I was like yo I'm sorry man for what we did, I know we was kids and shit but it wasnt right..we did the hood shake and hug joint..all is forgiven ( I apologized for like 8 ppl)

Ok, that's different.

I thought you were talking about extended family members.

The father should treat the side baby just like any of his other children.

However, it's unrealistic to expect the wife that he cheated on to do the same thing.

Not realistic for their kids to do so either.

Which reminds me........that Queen Sugar storyline doesn't make sense at all.

There's no way a southern black family would be cool with a baby their father had with a white woman while he was cheating on their mother.

I'm talking about both actually. Immediate family in the house and extended family.

I'm talking about both actually. Immediate family in the house and extended family.

Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

The only people who should have a legitimate problem are the spouse who was cheated on.........and the children from the legitimate relationship.

There's no reason for extended family members...... except maybe the family of the person who was cheated on..........to treat the child any differently.

All that talk about infidelity has nothing to do with the child..........but the person who was unfaithful.

So, if they're gonna treat the child differently because they were the product of infidelity.......then they need to have the same attitude towards the person who actually cheated as well.

Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

The only people who should have a legitimate problem are the spouse who was cheated on.........and the children from the legitimate relationship.

There's no reason for extended family members...... except maybe the family of the person who was cheated on..........to treat the child any differently.

All that talk about infidelity has nothing to do with the child..........but the person who was unfaithful.

So, if they're gonna treat the child differently because they were the product of infidelity.......then they need to have the same attitude towards the person who actually cheated as well.

Infidelity has everything to do with that child because that is how they came about. Of course the blame is on the person who was unfaithful but when people see that child they see infidelity(side baby).

I'm sure they probably treat the adult worse than the child. I don't even agree with treating the child differently but I get it. Folks is hurt so they take it out on everybody they feel is a part of that hurt.

listening to a pod and they are debating why Tupac is one of the most overrated rappers ever

I would post it, but i dont wanna get fired

:hahaha:

I have the craziest dreams. I had a dream that I slept with pre cooning Raven Symone. Before, some one try to pick a bad picture. It was this Raven Symone

images

She put those titties on me and it was over with. Goodnight

She don't like mens no more

Funny you say something like that..coming up this kid we use to TORMENT daily he could be cool but then again we had to chase his ass home when he got out of line...20 years later I see him at this barbershop, we chopped it up and I was like yo I'm sorry man for what we did, I know we was kids and shit but it wasnt right..we did the hood shake and hug joint..all is forgiven ( I apologized for like 8 ppl)

tenor.gif

listening to a pod and they are debating why Tupac is one of the most overrated rappers ever

I would post it, but i dont wanna get fired

:hahaha:
I think as an east coaster some dont see Pac hype..
Some dont fuck with him still based off the beef between east and west... I would say Pac is unappreciated and people didnt take time to hear him but it was easy to hate...sadly I was one but I grew up

Reactions: deadeye
Some dont fuck with him still based off the beef between east and west... I would say Pac is unappreciated and people didnt take time to hear him but it was easy to hate...sadly I was one but I grew up
im from the south with no invested interest in the east/west coast beef

he is ....overrated

but overrated doesn't mean wack...but that's gonna get lost

I always disagreed with that. To me it always seemed more like a NY vs LA beef with a few close states to them going along with it somewhat.

Through it all DC niggas ALWAYS fucked with 2Pac and plenty fucked with Biggie as well.

Reactions: Goldie 🔫💰
I always disagreed with that. To me it always seemed more like a NY vs LA beef with a few close states to them going along with it somewhat.

Through it all DC niggas ALWAYS fucked with 2Pac and plenty fucked with Biggie as well.
Being that I am from Connecticut when NYC took the blow (pause) we got hit too and I am a Mobb Deep fan so...

OH SHIT!!

dude just named 30 rappers rated higher than Pac lol

Lupe was on that list

:kobe:

Being that I am from Connecticut when NYC took the blow (pause) we got hit too and I am a Mobb Deep fan so...

This exactly what I was talking about. We wouldn't care if a nigga from B-More got dissed that ain't got shit to do with us. I'm sure its vice versa.

That east vs west shit was made up and some folks really believed that when that was false IMO.

Reactions: Playmaker88
Status
Not open for further replies.