Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason was to line the pockets of everyone who would make more money off of those black men talent than they would. Fuck who might die in the process.

That was the reason. Besides records sales it sold magazines, advertising space and commercial space for rap tv shows.
real talk

Take time and listen to what he saying..he wasnt an entertainer he was a political rapper speaking on issues that we all face..no one wanna hear that shit tho..same reason why dead prez dont get that much love

Truth be told, the only reason him and Biggie are considered GOATs is because they both died at the top of their game.

If Bigie and Pac were still alive, but LL Cool J and Chuck D from Public Enemy died right after their 2nd albums were released............then LL and Chuck would be the debatable GOATS.

Chuck would probably be Bob Marley status.

Biggie and Pac wouldn't even be in the conversation...........nor would anybody else for that matter.

i always liked big better than pac....

prolly jay too...

but that's it.......i definitely prefer pac over nas or any other great

regardless he's top 3

Theres this amazingly fit black woman that I recently started seeing around the part of the town where I work.

She dresses like Nia Long from Friday, the part where Craig and Smokey saw her running. Shes dressed like that everytime I see her, she is in such good shape that you can see the muscle definition in her thighs, ass, and legs, in black leggings and shit.

And she ain't super nigga swole, she feminine thick fit. I say all that to say, first time I see her, I was impressed. Second time I see her, I was impressed and thought, damn what are the odds I see this unicorn twice.

Then I seen her another day, and another day, each time at another point in town. Today I'm at the intersection and notice, i think shes standin there actually posing. Then I seen her a few hours later at another intersection, sorta posing again.

I think she might be off in the head...and now all the times I see her makes sense.

Truth be told, the only reason him and Biggie are considered GOATs is because they both died at the top of their game.

If Bigie and Pac were still alive, but LL Cool J and Chuck D from Public Enemy died right after their 2nd albums were released............then LL and Chuck would be the debatable GOATS.

Chuck would probably be Bob Marley status.

Biggie and Pac wouldn't even be in the conversation...........nor would anybody else for that matter.
I kinda agree with big... 2pac had a whole damn discography

i always liked big better than pac....

prolly jay too...

but that's it.......i definitely prefer pac over nas or any other great

regardless he's top 3

I think Big and Jay are better rappers from a technical standpoint. I think Pac was capable of making more meaningful music than either of them. Like from an artistic/substance standpoint songs like Brenda's Got a Baby, Dear Mama, and Keep Ya Head up are better than anything Big or Jay ever made.

I think Big and Jay are better rappers from a technical standpoint. I think Pac was capable of making more meaningful music than either of them. Like from an artistic/substance standpoint songs like Brenda's Got a Baby, Dear Mama, and Keep Ya Head up are better than anything Big or Jay ever made.
LMAO

meme-1.gif

How u look when they ask you if you want fries or celery sticks with your wings. You tell them celery sticks and they look at you with respect. But you know them shits going right in the trash wit the bones, you just dont wanna look like a unhealthly gluttonous bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back