Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s been about a month now... but there’s been too much ish in my life that I needed to change. I needed a new path. God has always been in the back of my mind and I kept pushing it to the side.. I just said alright let’s do it, I submit my life... since then, I can say that I’ve felt the works of God come through to me. I’m going to church, reading the Word, praying throughout the day, and my urges and mindset has changed 100%. I feel great.

Yes they should

Isn't that other family members celebrating a person's infidelity? Kids aren't going to just be open to love or be cool with the kid(s) they parents had because of an affair or one night stand.

You expecting the parents/sibling of the person who didn't cheat to get the side baby christmas and birthday gifts?

It’s been about a month now... but there’s been too much ish in my life that I needed to change. I needed a new path. God has always been in the back of my mind and I kept pushing it to the side.. I just said alright let’s do it, I submit my life... since then, I can say that I’ve felt the works of God come through to me. I’m going to church, reading the Word, praying throughout the day, and my urges and mindset has changed 100%. I feel great.

You coulda just went back to school or got a job my nigga but aight good for you.

Fam no disrespect to you and props for finding hapiness.

With that said, sounds like you just needed a form of outside motivation and decided to let God be that motivation.

I went through something similar. A while back some real life shit hit me so hard I felt like I couldnt manage and needed something to take the weight off my shoulders. I started thinking if I give myself over to religion I wouldnt have to worry about this and accept everything as gods plan and pass all responsibility.

Thought about a little while longer and then said nah fuck that and found another form of motivation to get over that what I was dealing with.

We all know in most instances they don't but......

Should side babies get the same love, benefits and acknowledgement from the family as the kids that were born from the marriage or committed relationship?

From the side of the cheater yes. The other half dont need to do shit

Reactions: deadeye
O
Isn't that other family members celebrating a person's infidelity? Kids aren't going to just be open to love or be cool with the kid(s) they parents had because of an affair or one night stand.

You expecting the parents/sibling of the person who didn't cheat to get the side baby christmas and birthday gifts?
A child shouldn't have to suffer the sins of the parents.

I don't look at it as celebrating infidelity but celebrating life and a continuation of our line.

Not to say that its gonna be easy or that everyone would be ok with it but it's something I will forever stand behind. If you can't learn to love that baby because of parentage cool, you won't be blatantly disrespecting tho.

As far as gifts and presents, petty ppl do petty things. If I bring for one, I bring for all. That's just how I am

O

A child shouldn't have to suffer the sins of the parents.

I don't look at it as celebrating infidelity but celebrating life and a continuation of our line.

Not to say that its gonna be easy or that everyone would be ok with it but it's something I will forever stand behind. If you can't learn to love that baby because of parentage cool, you won't be blatantly disrespecting tho.

As far as gifts and presents, petty ppl do petty things. If I bring for one, I bring for all. That's just how I am

Children suffer for the sins of their parents everyday. They shouldn't have to but they do so it has to addressed.

You can't celebrate the new life without acknowledging the infidelity. They are one in the same because of how the life came about.

So you expect the wife/husband to treat the side baby the same as his/her kids?

That's not really petty. Petty would be not even being able to be cordial with the baby. I can see not being cordial with the cheater.

Children suffer for the sins of their parents everyday. They shouldn't have to but they do so it has to addressed.

You can't celebrate the new life without acknowledging the infidelity. They are one in the same because of how the life came about.

So you expect the wife/husband to treat the side baby the same as his/her kids?

That's not really petty. Petty would be not even being able to be cordial with the baby. I can see not being cordial with the cheater.
There's not a situation that I can think of where ultimately the baby wouldnt come above the cheating

I'm not expecting anything of anyone, just saying how I would handle the situation. I would say however if he or she can't get treat the baby like one of their own then they minus well break up.

There's not a situation that I can think of where ultimately the baby wouldnt come above the cheating

I'm not expecting anything of anyone, just saying how I would handle the situation. I would say however if he or she can't get treat the baby like one of their own then they minus well break up.

I agree just giving retorts of how people don't fuck with side babies.

I understand both sides but as an outside person I can see how family members don't fuck with the side baby and leave that shit to the parent of said baby.

Its also on the parent of the side baby to make sure all the kids at the very least know each other. Can't force them to have a relationship but they should at least know each other.

Reactions: Chicity
Status
Not open for further replies.