Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m running longer and longer on this damn treadmill. Never would’ve imagined.

After riding the bike home for 4 miles, I walked my dogs for 1.5miles

KD frail ass legs got me shook!

I rdoe tha bike after my workout for at least 45 mins tonight...it was only supposed to be a 10 min cool down and I’m not really sure how long to be exact but there was this thick goddess wit’ locks on tha treadmill in front of me and when she was done wit’ her walk/jog/run I was done wit’ my bike ride...I thought she was never gonna stop fuckin’ walkin’...nigga got off tha bike walkin’ to tha locker room like...

0C0C1CFB-CCF1-4DE8-B66A-A6F1DBED825F.gif

I don’t know. That’s why I’m asking. Shit is ugly.

Well I’m goin’ wit’ “What is a moist ass mushroom” for 1000 Alex....I think it’s one of those “jello” lookin’ mushrooms flipped upside down

I rdoe tha bike after my workout for at least 45 mins tonight...it was only supposed to be a 10 min cool down and I’m not really sure how long to be exact but there was this thick goddess wit’ locks on tha treadmill in front of me and when she was done wit’ her walk/jog/run I was done wit’ my bike ride...I thought she was never gonna stop fuckin’ walkin’...nigga got off tha bike walkin’ to tha locker room like...

View attachment 139845
Omg was it me?!

Jk I’m fat.

Friend of mine facing 5 to life for a drug charge. Plea deal is 10. She ain’t never been in trouble before either.
I’ve been moved to go out there and bring joy. She finds out her fate on her bday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back