Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend of mine facing 5 to life for a drug charge. Plea deal is 10. She ain’t never been in trouble before either.
I’ve been moved to go out there and bring joy. She finds out her fate on her bday.

praying for your friend...

Friend of mine facing 5 to life for a drug charge. Plea deal is 10. She ain’t never been in trouble before either.
I’ve been moved to go out there and bring joy. She finds out her fate on her bday.

5 to infinity is general as hell. like did she do something illegal, or morally reprehensible

Ahhhh, I feel good today.
I woke up to a message saying that a council member in my district wants me to sit down with her Events Coordinator in the upcoming weeks to discuss and plan an event for Black Breastfeeding Week.
So go me!
I tip my hat to any woman that breastfeeds and support 100% plus it taste good too

Reactions: Duwop and Chicity
5 to infinity is general as hell. like did she do something illegal, or morally reprehensible
She basically was set up. She was oblivious as to what was going on until she was pulled over by the police. Then her boyfriend told her what was happening right then. Told her he ain’t think they was gonna get caught that’s why he ain’t tell her nothing.

Yes it was illegal tho.

yooooo/.....

how niggas arguing about the comparison between nipsey and big papi and being where you shouldnt when you got money.

lol....i cant

Status
Not open for further replies.