Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really hate working with my people sometimes.

so this chick wanted me to do some work for her business.
i do it......she says she dont have much money to pay me...so i try to work with her. give her a discount so she can make a few bucks.

three jobs later....shes signed a contract with a company and is now making money..

and now she trying to not pay me.

im like for real.

so i wait and wait and wait.

now we in May and i was supposed to be paid in february. but she want to act like she cant answer the phone or check her whatsapp even tho you can see when the last she was on.

ok cool.

so she sends me info on another job thats really important because its the place the she signed the contract with.

but im like fuck her now...she cant even give me a courtesy.....i dont have any money or can we work something out message.

but i guess id be wrong for not doing the work since it will be my company and face that could take the hit and she can play it off like my company wasnt good. but then i risk not getting paid if i do the work to make my company look good.

or i can just be an ass and take the customer away from her. which i most likely wont do.

smdh ......i expect this from the wyts but not from us with each other.

Bruh...

You really can't help it huh?
This gotta be a clinical condition.

small claims court?
im getting my lawyer involved now.

and i know i wont be shit for it...but i hooked her up.
did her favors until she got on her feet.

shit at least try a payment plan.

but now i dont wanna hear shit.....she gotta speak to the lawyer. and if i hear anything about slander......its a wrap.

i hate i gotta even deal with this from black people.
but business is business.

never personal....even tho i feel like this is.

i do it......she says she dont have much money to pay me...so i try to work with her. give her a discount so she can make a few bucks.

three jobs later....shes signed a contract with a company and is now making money..

im like for real.

now we in May and i was supposed to be paid in february. but she want to act like she cant answer the phone or check her whatsapp even tho you can see when the last she was on.

ok cool.

so she sends me info on another job thats really important because its the place the she signed the contract with.

but im like fuck her now...she cant even give me a courtesy.....i dont have any money or can we work something out message.

but i guess id be wrong for not doing the work since it will be my company and face that could take the hit and she can play it off like my company wasnt good. but then i risk not getting paid if i do the work to make my company look good.

or i can just be an ass and take the customer away from her. which i most likely wont do.

Oh lord another "i hate niggas story"

im like for real.

ok cool.

Just talk with her ask her why she playing games. Then if no explanation take the customer from her get paid and look good. Simple right

Just talk with her ask her why she playing games. Then if no explanation take the customer from her get paid and look good. Simple right
already siad she not ansering calls or texts..but want to send requests.

taking the customer from one of my own people is not something im into. i am against doing that type shit.

just because someone acts a fool dont mean i need to be more cut throat.
and like i said...my lawyer will handle it now.

already siad she not ansering calls or texts..but want to send requests.

taking the customer from one of my own people is not something im into. i am against doing that type shit.

just because someone acts a fool dont mean i need to be more cut throat.
and like i said...my lawyer will handle it now.

Did you have a contract with her? And did the contract include when payment was due? Net 30 or 60?

Did you have a contract with her? And did the contract include when payment was due? Net 30 or 60?
cmon bruh...

of course....30 day always except only 1 customer.
i have signed contracts with everyone....and signed docs after completion.
she just fucking up.

i tried to give her a break cause she just starting out.

i know how things can be overwhelming in the beginning and thats why i have more patience with my own.
but this is getting excessive.

Some niggas go from being gangsta to philosophers within 5 minutes on social media. Be like "okay Frederick Tookie Williams Douglass"

FB_IMG_1556897320931.jpg

I just thought of the ultimate birthday gift for me.
I mentioned it to my mama and she said "oh that's easy!"

That means I'm getting it! Woooo!

im like for real.

ok cool.

Take the customer away or work with someone else from the company she's got the contract with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back