Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from fruit, is there anything that Old Bay doesn't make better??? I just realized I sprinkle that shit on damned near everything.

This temp at my job asked me to be in his music video...nigga asked me to “rob a nigga”...ionno if he thinks I can act or if he thinks I rob niggaz...either way “I’m ready for my close up Mr. DeVille”...

:foh6: :readyforwar:

I just hope we shooting before LivePD start looking for locations to shoot at too...I ain’t tryin’ to get shot frfr

My brother do videos for young niggas. Cant count how many times he had some guns pointed at him lol

Aye..extroverted people, is your desire to be around and talk to people equal to the level of desire an introverted person has to want to be left alone?

Does it make your skin crawl when you have no one to talk to?

:hahaha:

that was a stupid question, extroverted person would say theres always someone to talk to..

:Pathetic:I hate yall so much

Im introverted if i dont know nobody around like that. Usually if i dont feel like talking bad enough ill leave the area. At work its different tho i just keep it short.

I think most people are really in between the two extremes tho

okay-then.gif
upload_2019-5-4_19-2-50.gif

Im introverted if i dont know nobody around like that. Usually if i dont feel like talking bad enough ill leave the area. At work its different tho i just keep it short.

I think most people are really in between the two extremes tho
I am too, but my aura and charm when I'm compelled to speak to people for some reason draw people to me and make them want to be my friend. I find it hard to be an anti social dick when people talk to me, wasnt raised to be rude.

I in general dislike people very much, especially "hip" people..the most disgusting version of people

I am too, but my aura and charm when I'm compelled to speak to people for some reason draw people to me and make them want to be my friend. I find it hard to be an anti social dick when people talk to me, wasnt raised to be rude.

I in general dislike people very much, especially "hip" people..the most disgusting version of people

My job doesnt allow me to be as introverted as i once was.

But what i realized a long time ago was that not always wanting to be the center of attention in a room allows you to observe and see both sides of interactions others are having. The "representative" that is there when speakong to certain people and then the real person that comes out when they arent.

Seeing that happen in so many different situations and types of environments has made me not want to talk to people unless necessary even more.

These days i seem to only click with people who are who they are regardless of who is around. And more often than not, those types of people are not the most well liked or popular.

But what i realized a long time ago was that not always wanting to be the center of attention in a room allows you to observe and see both sides of interactions others are having. The "representative" that is there when speakong to certain people and then the real person that comes out when they arent.

Seeing that happen in so many different situations and types of environments has made me not want to talk to people unless necessary even more.

These days i seem to only click with people who are who they are regardless of who is around. And more often than not, those types of people are not the most well liked or popular.

same here, meeting genuine people these days feels like a warm blanket fresh out the dryer on a cold winter night

This nigga cancels my robbery scene cuz it was cloudy and looked like it was gonna rain...

I don’t know what’s worse...this nigga wanting to have somebody get robbed on a beautiful spring day by a nigga...

Or my dumb ass picking thee SAME EXACT fuckin’ clothes to wear tonight as I had on when I got pulled over by that cop that obviously knew what tha fuck he was doin’....Smh

You ever meet a stranger like work or some shit anf they tell you some wild personal life shit? I get that all the time and for years. I feel like i look completely uninterested but people still do it.

But it might be easier to tell a secret to somebody you wont see again

So....yean got no friends?

You ever meet a stranger like work or some shit anf they tell you some wild personal life shit? I get that all the time and for years. I feel like i look completely uninterested but people still do it.

But it might be easier to tell a secret to somebody you wont see again
nah, my wife gets that..shes an extrovert tho..I've seen neighbors that just moved into the neighborhood tell her their whole life story.

I was on some meds that made me emotional. I broke down and cried while telling my grandmother I loved her after she had a stroke a few months back.

she did what she do and didnt even have a reaction to it. my wife spoke with her and she told my wife how much it meant to her. didnt tell me shit.

so people dont confess shit to me..they just really like me. almost seem hurt when I ignore them the next time I see them

much respect to this brotha

I remember him and SAS had beef. Now they're both tight. Even call Ryan his lil bro.

That's why SAS stuck up for him as well. AB a fool for that shyt tho. Why he ain't had that same kinda energy when Ben was throwin him under the bus??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back