Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I am writing a very long multi thread post about what we standardize, nipsey, Kodak, Lauren, idolism, oldheads, pride and self preservation.

We need to have very tough talks. Nipseys death showed our underbelly. And its not pretty.

I'm taking my time with it. Hopefully it will hit the front page.

This should be part of it:

Haven't watched it yet, but......just by the title.......it looks like some hard truths were told.

yo how yall niggaz go to cracker barrel, I ordered online...this the whitest most southernest vibe ever..ya feel comfortable here? black folk here got get out smiles on their faces..

your ancestors didnt have many options back then.......so they might not have had a choice to feel it or not.

you speaking from a nigga who got ihop and walmart as options with the ability to go between the two without much fear of getting murdered or raped.

count ya blessings and get ya grub

your ancestors didnt have many options back then.......so they might not have had a choice to feel it or not.

you speaking from a nigga who got ihop and walmart as options with the ability to go between the two without much fear of getting murdered or raped.

count ya blessings and get ya grub
grabbed my food and held my head hi..coffee smell good than a mufucka

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Someone told me to let go, and see if it comes back to me.

She didn't come back.
A nigga woke up like...

giphy - 2019-05-05T095228.187.gif

I wasn't even online yesterday lol

U want it set up today or tomorrow?
73d7342edca724d134374c79ff3bac2c.png

tomorrow, i guess

i really hate working with my people sometimes.

so this chick wanted me to do some work for her business.
i do it......she says she dont have much money to pay me...so i try to work with her. give her a discount so she can make a few bucks.

three jobs later....shes signed a contract with a company and is now making money..

and now she trying to not pay me.

im like for real.

so i wait and wait and wait.

now we in May and i was supposed to be paid in february. but she want to act like she cant answer the phone or check her whatsapp even tho you can see when the last she was on.

ok cool.

so she sends me info on another job thats really important because its the place the she signed the contract with.

but im like fuck her now...she cant even give me a courtesy.....i dont have any money or can we work something out message.

but i guess id be wrong for not doing the work since it will be my company and face that could take the hit and she can play it off like my company wasnt good. but then i risk not getting paid if i do the work to make my company look good.

or i can just be an ass and take the customer away from her. which i most likely wont do.

smdh ......i expect this from the wyts but not from us with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back